NaNoWriMo 2015

Share your November novelling experience with us

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Tenethia, White Rose

Tenethia
Site Admin

NaNoWriMo 2015

Post by Tenethia » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:29 pm

Well, now!
It is less than a month until November 1st, that fateful day when we scribes pick up our pen and begin to frantically scritch-scratch 1667 words of a novel. Who will be joining the fray this year?

I plan to do so! (No, why why WHY do I put myself through this every year?) I am on the NaNoWriMo website as Tenethia South, for those of you who care to add me.

For those of you who are not acquainted with National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), it is a challenge held every year in November in which the participants attempt to write 50,000 words in one month. The word goal per day is 1667. It can be challenging, but it's also a lot of fun and I think it's worth it at the end.

I'll be trying it while doing some school, remodeling the house, and working 30-40 hours a week. What else besides NaNo are you going to be doing this November? Do you think you'll be able to make it? I'm not sure I can, but I'm diving in anyway! :P

I'm going to be doing either rewriting my Frozen in Time novel (third year in a row), or writing a novel based off some of the interesting things that happen at work. Do you have a plot yet? Do you plan to wing it this year?
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
Lucy Took
Site Admin

Re: NaNoWriMo 2015

Post by Lucy Took » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:47 am

*Pulls out Pom Poms*

I have no plot. I have no time. I have no characters, ideas or ideas.

So I shall stand on the sidelines with writing playlists, hot cider and cookies. Oh, and if you're really,really lucky you might get a book cover if you PM me. We'll see how my November goes.

*Go TLC team!* *Whoo*
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:44 pm

I'm planning to. Hopefully I can reach the word count goal this time, despite the fact that schoolwork is being tricksy and takes first priority.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
gypsevedius
Knight
Location: To be honest...what if you tickled a unicorn's face?

Post by gypsevedius » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:04 am

I'm going to write a novel this year for NaNoWriMo no matter how much school I have, so ya'll can count me in! I already have a plot, and all my characters, and just about everything planned out, so I'll see how this turns out. I hope I don't fail again!
If you see a typo in this message, let me know. *facepalm*
^.^ *is such a suspicious looking unicavvey*
Thanks for the sig, Hobbit! (:
albero1
Knight
Location: SCREAMING because 21 Pilots just released a new song! *victory dance*

Post by albero1 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:03 pm

I'm in! I'll be working on a novel that I started during Camp NaNo. My username is Syieria if you want to add me. :D I don't have TOO much school, despite being a freshman, so I'll hopefully get sort of closeish to my goal. I might end up doing a ton of extra school next week so I can take a few days off here and there for novel writing. :P I might do a ton of extra schoolwork tonight. XD
Lady Albero, Royal Vocalist and Scrivener of Fanfictions, Knight of TLC
Lyrics from House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots
hansgeorg
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Post by hansgeorg » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:39 pm

Wonder if I can get up a few more chapters on my Susan fic ...
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:52 pm

@ Albero: All right, I added you. (That took long enough! :roll: NaNoWriMo was being stubborn...)
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
anunknownpevensie

Post by anunknownpevensie » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:18 pm

Sounds interesting, but a but to much on my agenda already.

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:47 pm

I've got...250 words. On day three. :roll:
hansgeorg

Post by hansgeorg » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:44 am

Not started on any yet!

Return to “NaNoWriMo”