NaNoWriMo 2015

Share your November novelling experience with us

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Tenethia, White Rose

hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Re: NaNoWriMo 2015

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:17 pm

Okay, so I've run up against a sort of wall. I'm writing a compilation of legends about a character for my novel this time (kind of like the King Arthur legends), and although I'm not even halfway through, I'm beginning to feel like I've gotten into a rut because it's more or less become a battle-rescue-quest-battle-rescue-quest pattern.
Sooooo does anyone have any suggestions as to what a squirrel knight could be doing with his time? :P
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
hansgeorg
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Post by hansgeorg » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:29 am

Looking for hazelnuts and acorns too?
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:15 pm

:lol: Well, if it would help to give a couple of examples I already have, he's fighting a "dragon" (an owl) in one story, and traveling down a road that is said to have no end in another.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
hansgeorg
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Post by hansgeorg » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Since he is a squirrel, some story should INVOLVE his looking for hazelnuts or acorns.

Like his getting trapped while doing so, or meeting someone and chattering while doing so or ... you get the picture.
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:50 pm

Oh, that's true. I'll try to involve that into one of the stories.

Return to “NaNoWriMo”