Camp Nano - April 2017?

Share your November novelling experience with us

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Tenethia, White Rose

hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Camp Nano - April 2017?

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:07 am

Is anyone else planning on doing Camp NaNoWriMo this April? I was thinking of starting a cabin with a couple of my family members if there isn't a TLC cabin.
(If we do have a TLC cabin, though, would it be alright if some of my non-TLC family want to join it [providing there's room in the cabin, of course]? A couple of them are considering doing Camp NaNo this year. :) )
EDIT: I haven't gotten news of a TLC cabin, so I'm starting a cabin. Any TLCers who want to join are welcome. Just let me know your username and I'll add you. :) (Unless, of course, there ends up being an "official" TLC cabin you'd rather join, which is alright, too. :P )
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight

Re: Camp Nano - April 2017?

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:13 pm

Just a quick reminder that I thiiiiink cabins are still open, and I have plenty of room in my cabin for any TLCers who would want to join.
(I don't mean to be annoying or anything, so please don't feel pressured. This is just a friendly invitation.)
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
kristi
Site Admin

Post by kristi » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:59 pm

Yeah, there's no TLC cabin this time round. I'm opera13, sign me up!
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:37 am

Okay! :D

Return to “NaNoWriMo”