Dear Father Christmas

The 2014 secret elfing

Moderator: Ariel.of.Narnia

narniac101
Contributor

Re: Dear Father Christmas

Post by narniac101 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:14 pm

Dear Father Christmas,
I guess you could say that I've been good, but it could have been bad, or OK, or wonderful, or it may have been fog or thunder.

I like just about anything related to Narnia, particularly lampposts, archery, and lions. So, maybe a sig set with one of those would be nice. But I shouldn't wonder if I didn't get anything. Must put a bold face on it! ;)

So, Merry Christmas! Long live the True King, and I hope that no wigwams fall on top of you!

~Nan
Thank you, Hobbit!
albero1
Knight
Location: SCREAMING because 21 Pilots just released a new song! *victory dance*

Post by albero1 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:33 pm

Dear Father Christmas,
I hate to break it to you, but I haven't been all that good this year. Ask Ethan. XD But in all seriousness, I hope I've been slightly okay. :P
You know, there's not much I want. I have fabulous friends, great sets to wear, and about a billion chat logs. :D But I suppose there are a few things I want...
I'd like a few sets for the musical Wicked. With lyrics from the songs, please. :) Really, anything to do with Wicked would be fabulous. :)
Anything to do with music. I love soundtracks. :D
Ooh, I'd love some pretty scenery, and some little fuzzy animals (pandas, koalas, baby giraffes, foxes, ferrets especially, and, of course, DORMICE) of my own. :)
I suppose that's about it. I might think of more later. :P
Love,
Albero the not-so-innocent dordryad

EDIT: I'd LOVE some Wingfeather, Prydain (especially this one!), or TH fanfiction! Thanks in advance!

EDIT 2: I also really want a siggy with Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6. :)
Last edited by albero1 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Lady Albero, Royal Vocalist and Scrivener of Fanfictions, Knight of TLC
Lyrics from House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots
gypsevedius
Knight
Location: To be honest...what if you tickled a unicorn's face?

Post by gypsevedius » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Dear, Father Christmas,
I think I've been a good unicavvey, but that's your decision, not mine. :P

I would like some sigs with unicavveys on them. ^.^ Or sigs that have: Fili, Fili and Kili, Tauriel, any elf really, or Thorin, or Aragorn.
And any good music. :) I'm always looking for new music because I love music so much. ^.^

Well that is all! I don't need much because I'm /already/ so blessed. ^.^

Merry Christmas,
Lore Wain Unicavvey
If you see a typo in this message, let me know. *facepalm*
^.^ *is such a suspicious looking unicavvey*
Thanks for the sig, Hobbit! (:
narniagirl11
Knight

Post by narniagirl11 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:47 am

Dear Father Christmas,
I haven't been the best kakapo this year. I've teased my cat, and subjected Tenny to gooses, and perhaps broken a chandelier or two. (Not to mention that I am the one responsible for bringing Caspy the Fake to TLC). But perhaps you and your elves will forgive me my escapades and gift me with a few things.

I love sets, of course!
- Narnia: Peter, Aslan, Lucy, and Cor & Corin
- Middle Earth: Sam, Pippin, Gandalf, Thorin, and Bilbo!
- The Wingfeather Saga: Any character, but especially Janner
- Captain America
- Sets with my name: narniagirl11, Engee or Arna
- Sets with Australian Cattle dogs (blue heelers), Caribbean beaches, the color blue or orange, sunsets, and anything else!
I also enjoy good fanfictions of any length. I'm an intermediate pianist and a beginning flutist so if you happen to come across music that fits in either of those categories, I'd appreciate knowing about it. :) Of course, anything else that you and your elves think up that I might enjoy!
Thank you so much, Father Christmas and all your elves as well! (And the reindeer! Love you guys!)
Much hugs, Engee
~~Throne Warden of Anniera~~
Thank you, Ela, for the wonderful set!
always narnian
Site Admin

Post by always narnian » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:55 am

Dearest Father Christmas,

I hope that I have been truly good.... But, alas, you know me!

I would love any Middle Earth stuff you could pull up- sets especially (Pippin and Faramir are my favorites). Middle Earth facts, songs, videos, etc. love it all ^_^ I especially like the song "Into the West."

For Narnia my favorite books are The Silver Chair and The Last Battle. Puddleglum, Tirian, Rilian, Edmund, and Aslan are my favorite characters.

I also play the pennywhistle and would like music for that as well.

New Zealand!!! The shire!!! England! Ireland!
Lucy Took
Site Admin

Post by Lucy Took » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:55 am

Dear Father Christmas,

I've been a good hobbit this year I hope, and as such I have a few simple requests for the elves.

I loved the Hobbit, book and movie, and would welcome pretty much anything from it. Sets, videos, pictures, you name it.

Disney movies are awesome. I love sets and songs.

I like My Little Pony. :)

I like fanfiction in my fandoms(Narnia,LotR,Doctor Who) but I prefer completed one or twoshots. :)

I like puppies and flowers :)

And CHRISTMAS! I really could use a Christmas set.

Hair ideas.

My own personal David Tennent or Richard Armantage. Piloting a TARDIS preferably, but I'm cool with just the TARDIS. :P

A bow tie.

A pomsky.

A kitten.

College tuition.

Classic Christmas music.

A Hero (Marvel pwease)

My own personal Faramir.

A hedgehog.

Time to make Christmas sets without feeling guilty about not doing graphic design homework.

Someone to do my homework for me and it somehow not be cheating and/or plagiarism.

Time in general.

A personal assistant.

To be the avatar without all of the responsibility stuff. I just wanna control water and shoot fire out of my hands.

Or any sets or links related to all of that stuff if it's too tall of an order :P
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Lil
Site Admin

Post by Lil » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:18 pm

*runs in arms filled with list trips over list and gets up*

Dear Father Christmas,

I appologize for having a long list. All I could find was this old draft of one and I'm not good at typing up new ones. I've been busy you see. And shall be busy till the end of the year or so.
Ah-heh-heh-hem.

I present:

THE UNIBUNNY SECRET SANTA LIST as dictated by Lillybet, PA to the Fisherdess and Unibunny Supreme In Darlingness, and assembled by Moon, faithful Mafia Minion, Secretary Extraordinaire, and the PA's PA.
Any of the following will be appreciated:

The Unibunny appreciates the colour lilac, as well as many other colours. She is not overly fond of black. Horses are a favorite as are Unicorns, fluffy and cuddly animals (No rats or mice, please) butterflies (other insects/arachnids will be promptly refused. The same goes for reptilish things), and flowers. She also likes Medieval/Renaissance stuff, a Irish/Celtic stuff and King Arthur and and Robin Hood. (see Fantasy)

As a general rule, pretty things will be loved. Of course, she is also quite fond of Narnia, especially things pertaining to Peter, Edmund, Peter&Edmund brotherliness, Edmund&Aslan redemptiveness, and Lucy. Videos of Narnia, and other pevensie siblingness are win. She is also found of the Hobbit, (Especially, Tauriel, Galadriel (see also Lord of the Rings) Thorin, Fili, Kili, although Bilbo and Bofer will be accepted too) the Lord of the Rings, North and South (see John Thorton and Margaret) Persausion ( the sally hawkins and Rupert Penry-Jones version) and Mansfield Park, HTTYD, Frozen, (Brave _ Merida)...ect ect ect

Music: Classical, Soundtracks (especially ones with an epic and/or adventurous tone. Nothing too terribly dark, please); realio-trulio Celtic music (please exclude all things Celtic Woman, New Age, or Generally Weird); Contemporary Christian (Moon should like to add: specifically sweet uplifting songs as befit a fluffly, sweet unibunny). Lil would like to add she is not terribly fond of songs in the "Praise and worship" category. Some Favorite artists include but are not limited too: Fernando Ortega, Michael Card, Sara Groves, Switchfoot, Jars of Clay, Kutless, Tobymac, fun owl city songs, and Tenth Avenue North.

Fun, upbeat "non-christian" (that is not under publishing genre or label ect.) will be accepted. Provided the have good messages, friendship, courage brother/sisterly fluff. (nothing down or discouraging)

She welcomes song suggestions as long as they are clean, lovely, (please no heavy metal or heavy loud-ish stuff. I like my eardrums.) pure...Yeah you get the picture.

Written Things: (Bible verses and quotes about God’s love, support, hope, are always good.) Pretty poems, sayings, stories, and quotes will all be appreciated. (courageous or encouraging sayings)

C.S. Lewis, JRR Tolkien, and George MacDonald are some particularly beloved authors. The Unibunny is quite fond of stories in the fantasy genre. Works of fanfiction are not unwelcome, also, particularly stories set in the Narnia canon focused around the brotherly relationship of Peter and Edmund (it is recommended that the Unibunny's author's account under the name floppyearsthebunny be used as a reference for this, specificaly the 'favorites' section, to prevent overlap).

I hope you don't mind the length of it Santa, I just wanted to give you a wide variety of things to choose. Thanks
Lil
Avvie by Siberian Christmas. Signature by Ariel of Narnia

"Maybe Redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell. Where can you run to escape from yourself? Where you gonna go? Salvation is here." - Dare You to Move (Switchfoot.)
aslansgirl04
Knight

Post by aslansgirl04 » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Dear Father Christmas,

I would like Tangled sets, Disney Princess sets [except Merida, Mulan, and Tiana] and Barbie sets (I'd love some Secret Door sets!) and Narnia sets. I'd also love Frozen sets!

Thank you!
Aygee
*Edit: Ohh, and pleeeeaaaaassssee can I have some koala sets!!!!!! Please?
^^ As you can tell, I like Wonder Woman!
Quill Jill
Knight

Post by Quill Jill » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:08 am

Dear Father Christmas,

I would like Peter Pan sets, (from the original Disney version) (oh, I love Peter and Wendy) and anything with Neverland or the Second Star to the Right and that kind of thing. I also would love any Pirates of the Caribbean sets, and Maze Runner sets, if you can. And of course, any Narnia sets. (I like VDT, LB, Edmund, and Eustace. Oh, it would be neat to have something of Jill from the the illustrations in the books.)That's pretty much all my fandoms. And wallpaper from any of my fandoms would be nice too.

Thank you!! :)
Jill
alexandanor
Knight

Post by alexandanor » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:33 am

Dear Father Christmas,

I've been bad this year. I will take a lump of coal, please.

Thank you so very much.

~ Alexandanor Thiadir Gamgee

P.S. I left some Lembas Cookies on the mantle for you. I hope I didn't set out too many. If you're full after the first one, you can give the rest to your reindeer.

Return to “Father Christmas' Elves”