Dear Father Christmas

The 2014 secret elfing

Moderator: Ariel.of.Narnia

Lucy Took
Site Admin

Dear Father Christmas

Post by Lucy Took » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:27 am

Dear Father Christmas,

I hope all of these lists are helpful to your elves!

I'll write you my personal list later.

~Tooky.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
jesusgirl4ever

Re: Dear Father Christmas

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:46 pm

Dear Father Christmas,

I've been a good girl, haven't I?

I'd really like sets of Narnia, LotR, Hobbit, Frozen, Tangled, Barbie, Disney Princesses (except Merida, Jasmine, and Princess and the Frog girl) or anything else your elves might think I'd enjoy. Especially with my name on them or with songs by Meredith Andrews, Britt Nicole, Toby Mac, Keith and Kristyn Getty, Kerrie Roberts, FFH, and Casting Crowns.

Fics of those, especially long ones that are completed or updated regularly, would also be nice.

Narnia/LotR/Frozen music videos would also be great.

Thank you and your elves in advance!

*Edit: Also, crossovers of any of the above fandoms would be wonderful!

*Edit 2: Almost forgot! Anything to do with the Allon Books, that series I love so much, would be appreciated! (Except spoilers for book 9! I haven't got it yet!)

*Edit 3: Also, baked good recipes, especially ones involving chocolate, would be great!
Last edited by jesusgirl4ever on Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:34 pm

Dear Father Christmas,
I have been more than good this year! I have been keeping up with school and five jobs on TLC and behaving and organizing a TLC party and I've just been an angel!!!

So this Christmas, here are some of my fandoms -- I'd love sets and stuff for them :) Narnia, Wingfeather Saga, Knights of Arrethtrae, Kingdom Chronicles.

I love scrapbooking and card making, so links to ideas for that would be AWESOME. Tutorials on bow-tieing and things like that as well as how to do calligraphy and such :) and just any ideas for card making or scrapbooking :P

I like soundtracks, so links to those...

Any Narnia sheet music (preferably free!) as well as pretty much any other kind of rather advanced music (I played Waterfall by the PianoGuys for a recital last week, if you want to look that up to get an idea of my level :P)

People who will read my novel and give input would be nice!

Also, chat logs and old old old graphics and jokes and such. Anything archival :P I like event logs, but really, I'm archivist, and anything goes. :)

Thanks, Father ^.^
*offers fudge and cookies* I'll see you at the campout on Friday night!!
Love
Tenny
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Dear Father Christmas,

I think I've been a good hobbit this year.
Here are some things I'm interested in this Christmas (if I don't happen to be on the naughty list):

Graphic sets, fanart (perhaps even made personally by one of your elves?), poetry, good fanfics (completed one-shots or a little more), music videos, soundtracks, encouraging scriptures and quotes, and craft ideas.

Fandoms:
Narnia – (books and films) Aslan, Peter, Edmund, Puddleglum
LotR/Hobbit – (books and films) Samwise, Bilbo, Thorin, Balin
War Horse – (book/film/play) Joey, Topthorn, Alby, Capt. Nicholls, Capt./Major Stewart
Big Hero 6 – Baymax, Tadashi, Hiro and the other members of BH6 are also cool
HTTYD – Toothless, Hiccup, Astrid
Sherlock Holmes – (stories/BBC show) Sherlock, John Watson

I like blues and greens and golds, lions, horses, foxes, deer, bears, medieval and Victorian and hobbity type things (a hobbit hole set in a wintery atmosphere would be lovely), beautiful landscapes, and music in general.

Some specific ideas:
Tin whistle music tabs/notes for Narnia/LotR/Hobbit/HTTYD would be amazing!
Some simple 'cosplay to wear anytime' ideas for my above fandoms
Covers/images for my fanfiction stories that don't have 'em

Or anything you think I'll enjoy. :D

Thank you and a merry Christmas to you and your wife,
Elanor
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:51 am

Dear Father Christmas,

I’m not sure if I’ve been good this year because one of my cats says I’ve been good and the other says I’ve been bad. I personally think I’ve been good this year (or I hope so anyway) because I haven’t accidentally killed anybody or raided anyone’s garden or slapped anyone in the face without having a good reason. But you might want to ask some of my friends and use their replies to decide if I’ve been good or bad. In case you decide I’ve been good, I wrote up a list of what I’d like most for Christmas.

Sets! My fandoms (in order) are Narnia, LOTR, HTTYD, and “The Hobbit”. My favorite characters are Aslan, Edmund, Reepicheep, and Trufflehunter (from Narnia), Frodo, Sam, and Aragorn (from LOTR; I love the friendship between Sam and Frodo!), Bilbo (from “The Hobbit), and Toothless and Hiccup (from HTTYD). Crossover sets are great, too! My favorite animals are dragons, gryphons, cats, lions, tigers, horses, foxes, otters, real unicorns, winged horses, dinosaurs, etc. and my favorite colors are gold, brown and orange.

I’d like online guitar lessons, online singing lessons, and online piano tips. They don’t need to be videos, but it would be nice if they are. Also, if you could find some online Tae-Kwon-Do lessons, that would be fantastic.

Interesting viola pieces! (They're few and far between, and I've had such trouble finding any at all.)

Online Manga art lessons, especially Manga faces and clothes. :P I’m so bad at Manga faces and clothes...

Narnia illustrations, please. ;) My Narnia books only have the pictures in black and white, and not many of them at that. So yeah.

I wouldn’t mind if you sent me some Narnia spoofs, either, or funny Narnia videos and pictures. :mrgreen:

Thanks, Father Christmas! I have some cookies for you that I’m going to force myself to not eat; they’ll be on the mantle for you when you come. And I have Turkish Delight, too, if you’d like that as well. (And it’s not enchanted.) I widened the chimney this year; I hope you don’t get stuck again, and I’m so sorry about last time. But if it’s still not big enough you could just send down one of your elves.

I think that’s everything. Thanks so much, and Merry Christmas!

~ Hobbit
Last edited by hobbit_of_narnia on Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
The Happy Islander
ROotL

Post by The Happy Islander » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Dear Father Christmas,

Tenny is making me write my Christmas list for you. If left to my own devices, I probably would have completely forgotten (probably not intentionally, but you never know with absent-minded giraffes!).

Um... *thinks* I've been doing a horrible job at coming up with things I want for Christmas this year, but here are a few things I like: :)

American folk hymns

Christmas carols

Rocks and minerals

Fountain pens and ink

Living things!

Some plants I have been looking at recently include lemon trees, apple trees, paw-paws, olive trees, heirloom vegetables, berries, conifers, wildflowers,...

Some animals I have been looking at recently include rabbits, quail, ducks, geese, koi, goldfish, moths and butterflies (and caterpillars :D ), sheep, goats, brine shrimp,...

Well, I hope that this will at least be somewhat useful, Father Christmas!

With much love from a happy (though absent-minded giraffe),

-Islie :)
They might not need me but; they might.
I'll let my Head be just in sight;
A smile as small as mine might be
Precisely their necessity.
-Emily Dickinson
ShiofNarnia
Knight

Post by ShiofNarnia » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:29 am

Dear Father Christmas,
I've been good, haven't I? :) If you think so, then here is my list.

My interests include Narnia (characters: Puddleglum and Tirian) LOTR (characters: the hobbits; locations: the Shire, Rohan), otters, photography, Ireland, Norway, New Zealand. My favorite color is green.

With that in mind, if it's not to troublesome, I would like some new sets, funny memes, links, videos, etc.

Also for music I enjoy Peter Hollens & the High Kings, and celtic or folk music.

Thank you ever so much :)
Lady Shi, Royal Photographer and Otter Keeper
Ajnos
Site Admin

Post by Ajnos » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:01 am

Dear Father Christmas

Here's a list of the kinds of things I like:

Pictures, memes, graphics, graphics sets, links to interesting sites and videos associated with:

Doctor Who (my favourite Doctors are 10 and 12)
Middle Earth (Hobbit, Rings, Silm etc: favourite characters include Bilbo, Faramir and Radagast)
Narnia
Hedgehogs
Doctor Who and Hedgehogs
BBC Sherlock (but nothing from Series 3 'cause I haven't seen it)

I also like cross-overs of any of these

I especially like fan-videos (esp Doctor Who) to songs by Owl City, Disney songs, songs from musicals and songs from soundtracks to movies based on my other fandoms

Other bands I like are: Casting Crowns, Avalon and Audio Adrenaline

I wish you and your elves a very merry and blessed Christmastime

Love from Ajjie >'.'<
Thank you for the set Happy!!

Born a Daughter of Eve; Now a Daughter of the Second Adam
cor
Knight

Post by cor » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:20 pm

Dear Father Christmas,

Now I know I've been a little bumpy this year but I have tried really hard to be good!
Now I don't normally make lists so excuse me if this one is pretty horrible!

Fandoms: Percy Jackson, Star Wars, Narnia, OUAT, LotR, HTTYD, and Kung Fu Panda :P
I like Edmund, Aslan, Caspian, Centaurs, Griffens (Narnia), Hiccup, Snotlot, and Toothless (HTTYD), Hook, and Rumplestiltskin (OUAT), Percy, Tyson, Luke (Percy Jackson), Darth Vader/Anakin, Luke, Han, Boba Fett, Leia, and Chewbacca (Star Wars), Po, Tigris, Crane, and Mantis (Kung Fu Panda)!

Other random stuff I like: Hedgehogs, pencils, drawing, ballet, dogs, this sounds weird but, guns, gorillas, nutcrackers, platypus, elephants, tigers, zebras, and so on. I hope you understand.
I'd also love some Star Wars desktop backrounds! :D Happy Christmas!
EDIT- Ah yes, and I also love reading poetry and I would love some Kili, Fili, and Tauriel sets! :D
EDIT 2- Oh yes, and how could I forget Merlin and Sherlock! I love Merlin and Sherlock as well, Father!
And maybe some ballet workout videos for over my breaks would be nice! Some harder ones! Thanks for listening, Father!
-Cor
Last edited by cor on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*is such a cocky shapechanger*
I am Kili to Gypse's Fili. And apparently to Alex's Legolas...
*is a Bore sitting on my Bor's head*
smaug
Knight

Post by smaug » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Dear Father Christmas
I do think I've been a good raccoon so here's what i'd like sigs, avis and stuff like that I also like falcons, eagles, tigers, leopards, cheetahs, wolves, Star wars, LoTR, the Hobbit, Narnia. :D
Smaug, raccoon of TLC

Return to “Father Christmas' Elves”