What next? (After The Silver Chair)

Discussions on the upcoming film by CS Lewis Company and Mark Gordon Co.

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, jesusgirl4ever, Ajnos

sochi602
Regular: Meeting Father Christmas

Re: What next? (After The Silver Chair)

Post by sochi602 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:37 pm

My brother thinks they may be doing them in the publication order: LWW, PC, VOTDT, SC, HB, MN, and LB. This may be true or they could be doing it according to the actor's age. Although, if they wait too long, they may age too much!!! I honestly just want another movie to come out although SC would be my #1 choice!!!
anunknownpevensie
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Post by anunknownpevensie » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:18 pm

Ah. I have always wanted HHB. SC was my least favorite, though it would be a good one.

And if you want me to respond to anything, you will have to quote me I am afraid.
sochi602

Post by sochi602 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:17 pm

anunknownpevensie wrote:Ah. I have always wanted HHB. SC was my least favorite, though it would be a good one.
Ah. lol. HB was my least favorite book but I would like to see a movie adaption! I really hope they bring back Anna, Georgie, and Skandar for that.. if not, I'll be pretty mad... :evil:
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:21 pm

sochi602 wrote:I really hope they bring back Anna, Georgie, and Skandar for that.. if not, I'll be pretty mad... :evil:
I'm with you. The Pevensies are supposed to be grown up in HHB, and I can't think of any truly good reason they should pull in three different actors for those parts.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
sochi602

Post by sochi602 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:24 pm

hobbit_of_narnia wrote:
sochi602 wrote:I really hope they bring back Anna, Georgie, and Skandar for that.. if not, I'll be pretty mad... :evil:
I'm with you. The Pevensies are supposed to be grown up in HHB, and I can't think of any truly good reason they should pull in three different actors for those parts.
YES!!! I think it's sad that they don't want to bring back Will Poulter for Eustace.. he was great for the part and maybe they just shouldn't have let it go for so long if they think he is too old...
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:42 am

With the changeover of hands, though, they're apparently treating SC as a full reboot, as opposed to a continuation of what's already there.
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
ShiofNarnia
Knight

Post by ShiofNarnia » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:48 am

I'm kind of glad about that. It makes me a little more hopeful since the last two movies were such a let down (for me), and not to mention SC is my favorite. :)
Lady Shi, Royal Photographer and Otter Keeper
hansgeorg
Fanatic: At the broken stone table

Post by hansgeorg » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:23 am

For Silver Chair, Will Poulter is too big, but if he has a little brother close in looks, that would be all right. For LB, Poulter is not too old : Eustace and Jill are grown.

And of course, all except Peter are on stage (all of the Pevensies, I mean) in HHB, AS adults, so should be played by same team of actors. One could include Peter too, like if starting off with his fighting giants and winning and coming home, and then the three siblings tell him "you won't believe this" and the story starts.
sochi602

Post by sochi602 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:53 pm

hansgeorg wrote:For Silver Chair, Will Poulter is too big, but if he has a little brother close in looks, that would be all right. For LB, Poulter is not too old : Eustace and Jill are grown.

And of course, all except Peter are on stage (all of the Pevensies, I mean) in HHB, AS adults, so should be played by same team of actors. One could include Peter too, like if starting off with his fighting giants and winning and coming home, and then the three siblings tell him "you won't believe this" and the story starts.
Interesting! I always thought that Eustace was too big in VotDT (film) but then again, they were all much older than their character's age.
sochi602

Post by sochi602 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm

ShiofNarnia wrote:I'm kind of glad about that. It makes me a little more hopeful since the last two movies were such a let down (for me), and not to mention SC is my favorite. :)
They were definitely a let down compared to LWW... however, I just hope that the new crew is going to do it well! I loved the old actors but the whole Caspian and Susan thing turned me off and just some of the changes they made otherwise to VOTDT...

Return to “The Silver Chair”