Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Ajnos, White Rose, Swanwhite, kristi

The Happy Islander
ROotL

Re: I Came, I S.A.W., I Conquered

Post by The Happy Islander » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:28 pm

Dearest staffies,

Thank you!

Thank you for your friendship.

Thank you for your work in rebuilding the website.

Thank you for helping our community run.

Thank you for tackling trolls and spam.

Thank you for being awesome.

Thank you for keeping us safe.

Love, Islie :)
They might not need me but; they might.
I'll let my Head be just in sight;
A smile as small as mine might be
Precisely their necessity.
-Emily Dickinson
kristi
Site Admin

Post by kristi » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:22 am

A big thank you to all the TLC staffies who work so hard to make sure that things are running smoothly. One person could never do it alone, with forums and news and writer's groups and prayer meetings and videos and everything! It is such a blessing to work with all of you. You are valued and appreciated, and I am so grateful that you choose to serve in this way. God bless.

Kristi
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:40 am

I know I don't come in contact with too many staffies since I don't normally go to chat but when I do I'm very thankful to God who has given TLC the best staff members around: staffies that do what they need to do, wear red without being scary, are fun to be around, wonderful to just talk with, helpful in almost every way imaginable, encouraging, uplifting, prayerful, kindhearted and just so much more that the list would go on and on. I just want to thank ALL of you who take care of this site in SO many ways that go unseen.

You are amazing!!! :D
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:58 am

Very briefly, my last thank you to the staff :)
(and a fistbump right back at you, BD!)

Wrosie, because you've been busy and such, I haven't gotten to talk to you as much as quite a few of the TLCers, but I wanna thank you for being around and watching over us ^.^ You're really easy to grab when there are trolls and suspicious people in chat, and I appreciate you're willing to just come over at a minute's notice if you're able. :) *hugs* I hope we'll get to know each other better.
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
Lil
Site Admin

Post by Lil » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Yeah, What Tenny Said. Wrosie is awesome. I know I'm a staffie. (I truly appreciate the messages of encouragement) but I just want to echo what Tenny said and congratulate Wrosie. Kristi and Ajnos, as well as the rest of my fellow staffies.
Avvie by Siberian Christmas. Signature by Ariel of Narnia

"Maybe Redemption has stories to tell. Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell. Where can you run to escape from yourself? Where you gonna go? Salvation is here." - Dare You to Move (Switchfoot.)
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:32 pm

Thank you to everyone who posted and made SAW a success. :)

Mods and other contribs, I wanna tell you that I appreciate you guys too :) Mods, thanks for watching out for us and being warm friendly people. Contribs, you're all awesome and do amazingly in the jobs you have.

To all the staff, mods, and contribs: Thanks for your commitments to TLC :)

Now, for any staff who want to post any notes to each other or have anything to say, I'm leaving this thread open for about another week for you to do so :) (thank you to Kristi, Lil, and Benisse for going ahead and doing so :) )

Happy End of Staff Appreciation Week, everyone!
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
Ajnos
Site Admin

Post by Ajnos » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:12 am

Thanks everyone for the kind words and appreciation. It means a lot. It's a pleasure working on TLC and being part of such a great community. Really, it's everyone together on this site that makes it work and makes it work so well.

I'd like to add my appreciation especially to Kristi for creating this site and keeping it going through all sorts of changes and challenges. To my fellow staffies, especially those who have been staffing longer than me, thank you for your support. And as others have already said, I want to especially thank the forum moderators and contributors. Often you are the ones with the more-labour intensive work on the site. When you do your jobs, ours become a lot simpler. I'd name you all, but I'd probably leave someone out so I'll just say "thanks" across the board.

I love you all and you mean so much to me.

Ajjie >'.'<
Thank you for the set Happy!!

Born a Daughter of Eve; Now a Daughter of the Second Adam

Return to “Announcement and Event Archives”