I Came, I S.A.W., I Conquered

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Ajnos, White Rose, Swanwhite, kristi

Tenethia
Site Admin

Re: I Came, I S.A.W., I Conquered

Post by Tenethia » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:04 pm

Now I can try to finish my notes :)

Vmum and Benisse, I haven't gotten a chance to interact with either of you very much outside of prayer group and the forum, but I'd like to thank you both for your prayers. Thank you for holding us up in prayer, and being around to encourage us when we're struggling. You both mean so much to me :) *snugs*

Swanny! Perhaps the most prominent thoughts I have of you are how comfortable you made me feel from the very beginning :) I always felt that I could talk to you and be loved and feel special. I don't always feel as special as I do when I'm talking with you :) thanks for being encouraging and sweet and fun :) *snugs* love you :)

Kristi ^.^!!!! *hugs very tightly* You're so awesome, and you always seem to be doing /something/. You're incredibly busy, and yet you always make time to be in chat with us, and you let me ramble even when you can't talk. :) You fight with the code for us, and and and play with the chatroom features and keep the website up and running, and yes! And I've had the privilege to make real life memories with you :) my favorite memory of all those is when you came here last December and were at my piano recital and I got to lean on your shoulder afterwards :) ^.^ happyhappyhappy. Thanks for being you :)

(nope, I've got more notes. :P I apparently have a lot on my mind concerning you guys :) )

Also
A staffie badger, I mean, badge, for all of you :) (made special request by Elanor :) )
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
Esprit
Knight

Post by Esprit » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:00 pm

I’m pretty sure there’s no other forum or chatroom I could feel as comfortable in as TLC’s. That’s thanks to you staffies! You guys make everything super fun, while ensuring that we keep our focus on clean subjects. I can go into the chatroom at almost any time and find a staffie willing to comfort me when I’m down and also happy to brainstorm a new idea with me. There have been so many times when I’ve been inspired by you guys—by your writing/artistic talents, by your relationship with God, by your interaction with others, or just by your happy attitude. It’s great to know that there are people like you staffies out there. I can’t imagine all the work that goes on behind this site. You pour so much of your time, talents, and love into this community and its members, and I can never be thankful enough!
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” ―Victor Hugo
Sir-William
Knight

Post by Sir-William » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Many thanks to all the staff! You've kept this wonderful place with its closely knit members alive and well. A place where you can be at home no matter where you are so long as you have a computer and an Internet available.

A few thanks to give and special memories to share:

Kristi! Thanks for, well, everything, and those puzzles/jokes you quizzed Ed and I on during that costume party were hilarious! I still laugh when I think of them.

Lil! Thanks for your coordinating efforts in previous Writer's group meetings. Oh, and to this day I am amazed at your performance as that Scottish individual in that costume party where everyone had to be from a Musical. *shakes head* That was an incredible change in character(including spelling) and you had me completely fooled too, heh.

Tooky! Twas a pleasure reading some of your epic stories at writer's group. Thanks for all the tips you gave me for writing my own material too. :) Oh, and that story that you made up on the fly for our 5 minute story, which turned into 10 minutes for most of us, 15 minutes for a few of us, and a half hour
for you, was incredibly well done and hilarious, especially considering the time frame you had to write it. I love the way you were asked by who I forget how Sherlock Holmes knew that the old gentleman's name was Mr. Ketterley, and you said, "Because he's Sherlock Holmes." :lol:

Swanwhite! Thank you for all the awesome movies you've made for us and The Lions Call in general. "Drawing a blank." LOL I still laugh at that one. ;)

Ajjie! Thank you for your encouragement all those mornings that you would use your timezone to cheat and get on to chat earlier than Ed or I could. :P A cheerful, "Good morning!" is appreciated by all. :)

And last, Violamom and Benisse! Thank you for your constant support and prayers for all of us on TLC. :)

Thanks and much love to all the rest of you again! (who I no doubt have met in chat or on the forum at some time or another ;) )

*dumps buckets of honor on all Staff and leaves* ;) :D
albero1
Knight
Location: SCREAMING because 21 Pilots just released a new song! *victory dance*

Post by albero1 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:43 pm

More thanks!

Benisse, I am always amaze at your faith. Thank you for the prayer for my ratty when she had the tumor, and when I had the flu. You are amazing, and there are really no words to describe what you do for everyone in the prayer thread. :) Thanks!

Kristi: YOU. ARE. AWESOME. You keep this site up and running, make awesome games and hilarious comics, you deal with people hacking into tinypic... just wow. I can hardly post one blog post a month, and you somehow keep a whole site under control. It seems like your job must be a full-time job! :) :) :)

Lil, Swanwhite, Tooky, Violamom, and Petra, I haven't really been able to interact with ya'll but I'll bet you guys are just as awesome as everyone else on this site. :)
Lady Albero, Royal Vocalist and Scrivener of Fanfictions, Knight of TLC
Lyrics from House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots
Lucy Took
Site Admin

Post by Lucy Took » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:32 pm

*Rubs away a tear* That was beautiful. Thank you for the thanks!

Sir-William wrote:
Tooky! Twas a pleasure reading some of your epic stories at writer's group. Thanks for all the tips you gave me for writing my own material too. :) Oh, and that story that you made up on the fly for our 5 minute story, which turned into 10 minutes for most of us, 15 minutes for a few of us, and a half hour
for you, was incredibly well done and hilarious, especially considering the time frame you had to write it. I love the way you were asked by who I forget how Sherlock Holmes knew that the old gentleman's name was Mr. Ketterley, and you said, "Because he's Sherlock Holmes." :lol:
I'm so glad you have that lovely memory. However that was not me. I believe that was lil. Who is awesome. :P
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
always narnian
Site Admin

Post by always narnian » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:46 am

Dear Staffies

Thank you all who work so hard to make this site awesome fun for us all!

I especially want to thank Kristi (who has made an awesome website!!!!) and Ajnos. Thank you both for your new patience with me as I learn how to hopefully become a better Narnia reporter!
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:02 am

(
Oh, and that story that you made up on the fly for our 5 minute story, which turned into 10 minutes for most of us, 15 minutes for a few of us, and a half hour
@Will and Tooky: Heh, that was me and it took much longer than half an hour. :lol: Glad you have that memory though and it's all thanks to Lil running the Writers' Group (and huge shout-out to Islie for taking over that day).)
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
aslansgirl04
Knight

Post by aslansgirl04 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:06 pm

Thank you, staffies, for everything you do for us!
^^ As you can tell, I like Wonder Woman!
Beautiful Dreamer
Contributor

Post by Beautiful Dreamer » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:05 am

Staffies,

You are quite a marvellous bunch of peoples. :)

Kristi, I don't think I've ever mentioned it, but I think it was pretty amazing how, after the previous site crashed, you were able to put up the new site and get everything running in tip-top order. Thank you!!! And, not to mention, how all the staff - Ajjie, Wrosie, Tooky, Swanny, others who I might not even have realized were present - pulled together to get the forums and chat and contests and pages back. You guys are awesome, and while I've seen some of you more often than others, I've definitely enjoyed all the time that I've talked to you in forums and chat.

Mods, I know I don't post very often, but even so, having read quite a few threads, I think the forum would absolutely not be the same without you. Vmum and Benisse in the prayer section, thank you so much for lifting us up in prayer so faithfully! Miniver, I haven't talked to you in quite a while, but thank you for posting and keeping the threads lively and fun to read!

*Also, while they are not staffies, I would like to bro-fist my fellow contribs for being a fantastic group of people in general ^.^*
narniagirl11
Knight

Post by narniagirl11 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:30 pm

Dearest staffies,
Thank you so much for everything you do for TLC!!! I can't express my gratitude enough.

Kristi: Thank you for being so funny and encouraging.
Ajnos: I always enjoy catching up with you and hearing about South Africa!
Lil: You are the dearest, sweetest unibunny ever! I always enjoy being around you.
Vmum: I instantly felt comfortable around you and that made prayer meetings so much easier. You've really encouraged me to grown in my faith and get over my fear of praying in public.
Benisse: The same goes for you. Thank you so much for praying for me and helping me to grow.

There are many more of you who I have not mentioned, but I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you! You mean the world to every TLCer.
~~Throne Warden of Anniera~~
Thank you, Ela, for the wonderful set!

Return to “Announcement and Event Archives”