I Came, I S.A.W., I Conquered

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Ajnos, White Rose, Swanwhite, kristi

Tenethia
Site Admin

I Came, I S.A.W., I Conquered

Post by Tenethia » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:39 am

Hail, Staff of TLC!

We, the members of TLC, wish to offer you our salute and gratitude by presenting you with *insert trumpet fanfares here* S.A.W., being Staff Appreciation Week!

We realize that no amount of words, however eloquent, would be able to properly express our extreme gratitude to you for everything you do for us, but we're going to attempt doing just that anyway.

Please, as the week progresses and you read through the little notes that are posted here, remember -- we love you!
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
jesusgirl4ever

Re: I Came, I S.A.W., I Conquered

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:45 am

Thank you, staffies, for everything you do to keep TLC running!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
gypsevedius
Knight
Location: To be honest...what if you tickled a unicorn's face?

Post by gypsevedius » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Thanks, staffies, for taking care of everything and everyone on TLC! You're doing a great job! :D *cheers*
If you see a typo in this message, let me know. *facepalm*
^.^ *is such a suspicious looking unicavvey*
Thanks for the sig, Hobbit! (:
aslie
ROotL

Post by aslie » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:46 pm

Thank you doesn't even seem adequate to those who have been staff members since TLC became a site. The words fall short and cannot even measure up. I was not able to do this last year because of school so I am glad to actually be able to do participate this year. I have been here for almost eight years (almost an oldie) and the way TLC has always been there somehow for me has been prevalent, even after I "out grew" children stories. The staff here are just amazing and have always been amazing, from being a resting place while on the road or great to ask questions to or just chat. There have been many staff members who have encouraged, prayed for and been there both virtually and physically for not just only me but my family. I don't think there is another site like TLC and its because of the staff members that sets this site apart. After almost eight years of being on here I can say that those who keep this place going who helped rebuild the site even after it crashed are all amazing, dedicated people. They're not just dedicated to code or virtual things but they treat each member of the forum and chatroom as a person, not just a name on a computer screen. Thank you for the hard work, prayer dedication and dedication to those who call this site "home."
29:13:וּבִקַּשְׁתֶּם אֹתִי וּמְצָאתֶם כִּי תִדְרְשֻׁנִי בְּכָל־לְבַבְכֶֽם
"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jerm. 29:13
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:05 pm

:)
Aslie and I were talking earlier about a world without TLC. We didn't get very far, since the thought was so creepy, but what would TLC be without its staffies and the work they do for us?
That's equally scary. But let that be a basis for me to let you guys know, again, that I love you all! ^.^ You've all made TLC a better place in different ways.

Ajjie, I wanna tell you thanks for being such a comforting presence :) you help me not to feel nervous about official stuff, like reporter meetings and stuff. Thanks for being the editor for the news group, and for watching out for us on the forum, and for being with us in chat. I appreciate that you are there when I need a shoulder to cry on, and then to have fun with and tease when I'm doing well :) <3 love you. One of my favorite memories of you is about a year ago, when a few of us were in chat and we crowned you empress. And then you came back from idling and acted all queenly and played along with us and it were awesome ^.^

Tooky! You're awesome. :) thanks for supporting and encouraging me, and joking with me, and putting up with my poking you, and for watching us on the forum, and for joining us in chat and and and, yes. And for helping me keep up with school. You're awesome! *hugs!!!* My favorite memory of you is that one time when you and Korkoa were in chat... and, yes, I think you know what I'm talking about. But you're awesome ^.^ you take teasing so well.

Lil, whoot! Go, Lil! You're an awesome writer's group leader, and you're such a great example to us younger writers who are learning. Thank you for leading us. I have a lot of fond memories of us being together, and it's hard for my mind to focus on just one, but I love it when you play stern in chat :D It's so much fun that you'll play along with us. And yes. *hugs* thank you for being you, and for sticking around with us! We love you!

(I have a couple more notes, but I'll save them for later ;) )
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
albero1
Knight
Location: SCREAMING because 21 Pilots just released a new song! *victory dance*

Post by albero1 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:21 pm

HOORAY FOR THE STAFFIES!!!

Thank you so much Ajjie, for very calmly replying to the insane amount of links I've PMed you to approve, only to immediately PM you back and tell you that that was the wrong link and I can't find the right one anyway. ^.^

Thank you, Wrose, for clearing up the graphics posting rules for me. :mrgreen:

Thank you to all the other staff who I can't remember 'cuz I'm such a scatterbrained dormouse. :)
Lady Albero, Royal Vocalist and Scrivener of Fanfictions, Knight of TLC
Lyrics from House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:59 pm

*enters stage right in minstrel garb (complete with feathered hat) and a lute, sits down, and begins to play*

Dearest Staffies, all garbed in red,
thank you for all you've done and said
to brighten days
and guide our way
though this journey, leading
us always to the King.

Dearest Staffies, all draped in red,
though running the site overhead,
you make the time
to join our rhymes
and climb the chandelier
and give us all good cheer.

Dearest Staffies, all clothed in red,
your counsel dear, our thanks unsaid
for being there
with loving care
and truest gentleness
in how us you address.

Dearest Staffies, enthroned in red,
many blessings upon your heads
till end of days,
now and always;
we love you very much
for having so blessed us.

*bows (with a flourishing wave of her feathered hat) and exits stage left*
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
ShiofNarnia
Knight

Post by ShiofNarnia » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:57 am

To all the Staff:
Thank you so much for all you do to keep TLC in ship-shape. I'm sure I'm not aware of everything you guys do to keep this place going, so thank you for all your behind-the-scenes work and everything else. :)
Lady Shi, Royal Photographer and Otter Keeper
Ethranduil
Knight

Post by Ethranduil » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:34 pm

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much staffies.

Thank you Ajjies for helping me when I had some questions that might of confused you but you still gave answers :D

Thank you Tooky for helping me with some sets and fixing that one problem :D

Thanks soooooooooooo much to the rest of the staffies as well :D

STAFFIES ARE THE BEST :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Benisse
Site Admin

Post by Benisse » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Thanks Miniver for your example of listening with your heart, coming alongside with words that build and encourage and gently guide toward the light.
Hebrews 10:24
Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works.
Xin Yesu, Xiang Yesu - Believe Jesus, Be like Jesus
LWW art in my avvy and siggy by my daughter

Return to “Announcement and Event Archives”