Howdy folks!

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Ajnos, White Rose, Swanwhite, kristi

davidwest
Newbie: Looking into Wardrobes

Howdy folks!

Post by davidwest » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Hey guys, my name is David West. I'm an aspiring Christian filmmaker from Southern Oregon. I'm a life-long fan of Narnia and with the announcement of the Silver Chair being in the early stages of production I've started trying to visit more fan sites to keep up to date with the films and to share my own filmmaking work as one of my crazy dreams a few years from now is to try to direct a Narnia film. A lofty goal, to be sure, but one I'm deadly serious about!

If you guys want to check out my work, here is my website:

(This link has been temporarily removed by Ariel_of_Narnia while it awaits approval.)
"I aim to misbehave."
- CPT Malcolm Reynolds
gypsevedius
Knight
Location: To be honest...what if you tickled a unicorn's face?

Re: Howdy folks!

Post by gypsevedius » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Welcome to TLC davidwest. :D It's nice to see you around. I hope you've been enjoying it so far. I'm Gypsy an American adventurous hobbit-lass/ unicavvey.
What is your favorite book?
If you see a typo in this message, let me know. *facepalm*
^.^ *is such a suspicious looking unicavvey*
Thanks for the sig, Hobbit! (:
davidwest

Post by davidwest » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:54 pm

My favorite Narnia book is The Horse and His Boy, followed closely by The Last Battle.
"I aim to misbehave."
- CPT Malcolm Reynolds
Eriathwen
ROotL

Post by Eriathwen » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:03 am

Welcome to TLC David ^.^
I'm Eriathwen but you may call me Eria, Thwen, Eri, or any other name you may be able to come up with :)

I believe we have met before but I guess an introduction couldn't do any harm :D
I'm a Christian girl who loves to parade around as an elf ;)
One of my dream goals/ambitions is to become an actress/director
I am a cake decorator, a total Narnia and Middle Earth fan, and I also like to make graphics, watch movies, and be silly :)

I see that you have some wonderful goals yourself!!

BTW did you get your link approved? (It is a safety precaution and unless you are a knight or higher in rank, links must be approved) :)
The Elf of Narnia
Love makes people so
always narnian
Site Admin

Post by always narnian » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:13 am

Hello! It is so awesome to hear about your film making! That is one thing in which I have been really interested!!!

Welcome to TLC. I am a Christian and I am an aspiring writer. I like to act, sing, play penny whistle and make short films.

Most people around here call me Ann, but some call me 'always'
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:18 am

Greetings and welcome David! I'm Elanorelle, a Christian home-schooled hobbit of Narnia and of TLC. (You can call me Elanor, Ela, Norelle, or anything else you can think up).

I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, crocheting, making graphics, and hanging around here.
Narnia is my favourite series, of course! I also love other books by Professor Lewis.

Ah film! What a fantastic aspiration! Many members here are also interested in the many aspects of film making. ^.^

I certainly hope to see you around!
-Elanor
davidwest

Post by davidwest » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:29 am

Approval for my link? No... I actually assumed my post would just need to be approved by a mod like it is in the other forums. Am I supposed to ask a mod if my link is OK first or something?
"I aim to misbehave."
- CPT Malcolm Reynolds
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:32 am

Hello! I'm Jaygee. I like to read, write, and hang out here and on FanFiction, and I'm homeschooled. I've loved Narnia for about as long as I can remember, and I've become obsessed with LotR more recently after watching the movies. I haven't read those books. Hope to see you around!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:02 am

Welcome, David! On the topic of link approval, yes, there is a little procedure. I've done it on your behalf this time, but so you know, here's how it works: Send a private message to any member who's name is in red with the link; they will reply. (PMs are accessible through the "user control panel" or by clicking a screenname and then the option to PM.)

I'm Ariel_of_Narnia, a moderator in the writing section of the forum as well as a co-contributor to our YouTube channel and the writing contest. I'm a Christian, one of the younger adults 'round here, and like to masquerade as a knight. Narnia and Lord of the Rings are my biggest fandoms; I have several others scattered about. :D I love to read, write, and make graphics. I too have dreams of being involved in future Narnia or Sherwood Pictures (Facing the Giants, Fireproof, Courageous) films.
Oh, and fair warning, we're all a little nuts around here, so feel free to share in the insanity. :D
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
gypsevedius
Knight
Location: To be honest...what if you tickled a unicorn's face?

Post by gypsevedius » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:17 am

The Horse and His Boy is my absolute favorite, followed by the Silver Chair. :D
If you see a typo in this message, let me know. *facepalm*
^.^ *is such a suspicious looking unicavvey*
Thanks for the sig, Hobbit! (:

Return to “New Member Archives”