Howdy folks!

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Ajnos, White Rose, Swanwhite, kristi

ShiofNarnia
Knight

Re: Howdy folks!

Post by ShiofNarnia » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:09 am

Hi, and welcome. I'm Shi, a Christian and sister to always narnian. My interests include photography, otters, Narnia and Ireland. Again, welcome!
Lady Shi, Royal Photographer and Otter Keeper
The Happy Islander
ROotL

Post by The Happy Islander » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:38 pm

Hello. :) You've already met me in chat, but I wanted to say hi here too. I'm one of the grown-ups of the website. I weave and write stories (often fairy tale sorts of things). Hope you enjoy our bit of Narnia :)

-Islie
They might not need me but; they might.
I'll let my Head be just in sight;
A smile as small as mine might be
Precisely their necessity.
-Emily Dickinson
Swanwhite
Site Admin

Post by Swanwhite » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:59 am

Hi David :) I'm pleased to make your acquaintance.

Film is such a great medium for communication :) and it can combine so many other art forms. I really hope you can be involved in the making of the Narnian films.

The Horse and His Boy is my favourite as well and I have had an on and off project of making it with clay animation since some time in high school. Only a short segment has been completed, but it has been fun.
Lately I've been making some Narnian videos, mainly parody, for the Lion's Call's Youtube channel, working with Ariel. Tonight I'm editing a video where I got my sister to play the Lady of the Green Kirtle. :) She did very well. Hoping to have it online on Wednesday. Certainly, if you have any input or advice for our videos, it would be welcome.

I suppose I haven't really introduced myself. I'm a staffmember here, you can call me Swan. I'm a Christian. Homeschooled, Canadian, Library Technician student. Interested in reading, writing, filmmaking, sculpting, and making blanket forts.
narniagirl11
Knight

Post by narniagirl11 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Hello! Welcome to TLC!
I'm narniagirl11 though most people around here call me NG, Engee or Arna. I enjoy writing, reading, training and showing my dog, Ranger, playing piano, acting, and hanging out with my TLC friends. I am a Christian, a homeschooler, and an avid Narnia and Lord of the Rings fan. I enjoy other books by C. S. Lewis as well, like 'Til We Have Faces. I love volunteering for things at my church, and hanging out with my youth group. I also enjoy photography and making short videos with my sister. Our three video series "Dr. Fuzzbrows" has been my favorite to write and film. :)

I hope you enjoy TLC!
~~Throne Warden of Anniera~~
Thank you, Ela, for the wonderful set!

Return to “New Member Archives”