Greetings and Salutations!

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Ajnos, White Rose, Swanwhite, kristi

smaug
Knight

Re: Greetings and Salutations!

Post by smaug » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:01 am

Hi Shi, Engee, and Eria! Thanks for welcoming me!
Smaug, raccoon of TLC
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:16 am

Hi, Smaug, and welcome! I'm Ariel_of_Narnia, Ariel for short. I'm a Christian, a Daughter of Eve, an adult somewhere on the younger end, moderator for the writing threads, co-contrib for the writing contest and the TLC youtube channel (and sort of back-up contrib for caption contest?). I walk about here in the guise of a knight. :)
My favourite colours are green, blue, and silver in that order. Favourite animals are horses, lions, and dolphins in that order. I have many fandoms, but the top three are Narnia, LotR (and other Middle-earth material), and How To Train Your Dragon in that order. I love to write, like video production stuffs, and pretend to draw. :D
Hope to see you around (I see you've already posted in the duck-duck-goose thread :) ).
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
aslansgirl04
Knight

Post by aslansgirl04 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Hi!

I'm Aygee, Jaygee's real-life cousin! I'm one of the very few TLCers who doesn't like to read. I do like watching movies and playing with Jaygee.
^^ As you can tell, I like Wonder Woman!
HermitoftheNorthernMarch
ROotL

Post by HermitoftheNorthernMarch » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Hi Smaug!

I am the Hermit of the Northern March, a Christian, a girl, an American, and a college student. I hope you enjoy this site and I wish you liked music because I play music myself, (maybe there's a style of music somewhere out there for you). I also like to draw and have drawn some of the past comics on this site.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you really knew Me, you would know My Father as well." - John 14:6-7a

Return to “New Member Archives”