Hello TLC Members!

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Ajnos, White Rose, Swanwhite, kristi

oresen
Newbie: Looking into Wardrobes

Hello TLC Members!

Post by oresen » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:39 am

My name is Oresen, and I hail from the nomadic tribesmen of Calormen. In my tribe the boys are taught from the age of five to handle either a sword or a bow-and-arrow, and I chose the latter. Maybe (and this is a big maybe) I am almost as good as Queen Susan was when she was around my young age). One of my absolute favorite things to do is swim, because of how rarely I get to do it, living where I am living and all. Also, I like pumpkin pie.

The internet is still fairly new in my country, so it wasn't until yesterday that I figured out there was a site dedicated to humans, or should I just say creatures, living in Calormen, Narnia, Archenland, and the lands around. (I hear there are even some folk from the Shire here.)

Anyways, if I am interested in a topic I am certain to enjoy writing news about it... so when I heard about this site searching for reporters on the The Silver Chair movie, there was no hesitation in me about wanting to put myself into the consideration of Kristi and Ajnos and whoever else in charge.

The hot sands of the desert sizzle inside me and give me a drive for the things in life I care about. Becoming a reporter might just be one of them, and if TLC gives me this chance to get me started on the path I would be much obliged and grateful.

Cheers!
Oresen
gypsevedius
Knight
Location: To be honest...what if you tickled a unicorn's face?

Re: Hello TLC Members!

Post by gypsevedius » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:42 am

Hi, I'm Seve and I like horses and LotR and Narnia and sneaking. :)
And Tenethia is my sister. :)
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:52 am

Hi! I'm Jaygee.
narniagirl11
Knight

Post by narniagirl11 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Hey Oresen!
I met you in chat the other day and it was quite a pleasure. I'm sure you'll love TLC just as much as we all do! :D
Most people around here called me 'Engee', 'NG', or 'Arna.' I love reading, writing, and causing mischief. My sister is Chrystal Coramir (or Cora for short) but she's not around very much so it might be a long while before you meet her. I look forward to seeing you around!
~ Engee
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:45 pm

Hey, Oreson! You already met me but I figured I'd still drop in and give you a more official introduction. I'm Tenny, the hobbit-horse-puppy around here. I like books, especially Lord of the Rings and the Wingfeather Saga, and playing the piano, and archery, and popping bubble wrap.
albero1
Knight
Location: SCREAMING because 21 Pilots just released a new song! *victory dance*

Post by albero1 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:28 pm

Hello, Ore (can I call you that?)! I'm Albero, also known as Berry. You'll find out pretty quickly that we /love/ nicknames 'round here. ;) Let's see... really, if you want to find out as much as possible about me, go to my thread in New Member Introductions (it's called "'Ello, lads and lasses." I like talking like I'm from Scotand. :D).

One random fact about me is that I'm really short and like it that way. :D

I hope you enjoy this site as much as the rest of us do! :D (I also really like emoticons)
ShiofNarnia
Knight

Post by ShiofNarnia » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:38 pm

Hi Oreson! I'm ShiofNarnia, but most everybody calls me Shi, with exception to a few variations, like Shine On or Shio. My sister is always narnian. I'm a Christian and I love Narnia and otters, and I'm interested in photography. I think on this site I've decided to be a hobbit :) So, welcome to TLC! Hope you have fun here.
The Happy Islander
ROotL

Post by The Happy Islander » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Hi Oresen! :)

You've already met me in chat, but I'm Islie the talking she-giraffe and I'm one of the grown-ups of the website. As you may notice from my avatar, I love snails. ;) I'm a weaver and a writer and when I'm not hiding under the chatroom rug or curled up around one or other of my friends, I'm known to surprise myself by walking on the ceiling and drawing on the walls and other strange but exciting things of that sort.

Welcome to TLC! :)
They might not need me but; they might.
I'll let my Head be just in sight;
A smile as small as mine might be
Precisely their necessity.
-Emily Dickinson
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Hello! I'm Jaygee. Nice to meet you.
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Greetings and welcome Oreson! I'm Elanorelle , a Christian home-schooled hobbit of Narnia and of TLC. (You can call me Elanor, Ela, Norelle, or anything else you can think up).

I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, crocheting, making graphics, and hanging around here.

Narnia is my favourite series, of course! I like other books as well such as The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. ;)

Just so you know everyone here is amazing.......and sometimes crazy. (But don't let that worry you.) ^.^
I certainly hope to see you around !

-Elanor
(P.S. Best wishes on applying for a TLC reporter position!)

Return to “New Member Archives”