Hullo!

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Ajnos, White Rose, Swanwhite, kristi

Quill Jill
Knight

Hullo!

Post by Quill Jill » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:53 am

My name is narnian_dreamer, and I'm new to The Lion's Call, but I've been a huge Narnia fan for a while.
I'm a Christian and I am home-schooled. I enjoy writing, reading, imagining, reading Narnia fan fictions, and talking in a British accent. :D
I also love making movies. I like directing a lot, and I also enjoy acting.
It is really hard to choose my favorite Narnia book, but I really love The Last Battle. I think it's probably my favorite. I also love the The Silver Chair, and I can't wait for the movie!
My favorite Narnia character is always changing, but a few characters that I think I will always love are: Lucy, Jill, Reepicheep, Edmund, Peter, Jewel, Eustace, and Polly.
Sorry, I know, that was a lot. It's so hard to narrow it down! :lol: Anyway, I look forward to being a member on TLC!

To Narnia and the North!
-narnian_dreamer
elanorelle
Contributor

Re: Hullo!

Post by elanorelle » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:13 am

Greetings and welcome narnian dreamer! (I'm sure you will be picking up a few nicknames in no time ;) )

Well to start things off, I'm Elanorelle , a Christian home-schooled, (like you! There are a lot of home-schoolers here.), hobbit of Narnia and of TLC. (You can call me Elanor, Ela, Norelle, or anything else you can think up).

Directing and acting, eh? You will fit right in for sure! Do you have any other interests perhaps?

Ooh! Last Battle! Good choice (but then I would say that to any other Chronicle you might say...). For the longest while LWW has been my favourite.

Sooo many great characters to choose from right? :D

Just so you know everyone here is amazing.......and sometimes crazy. (But don't let that worry you.)
I certainly hope to see you around!

-Elanor
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:07 am

Hello there, Narnian Dreamer! (And Elanor is right, you'll have nicknames veeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyy soon. :D )

I'm Jaygee, also a Christian homeschooler. I like to read and write (especially fanfiction; Narnia being my specialty.)

Nice to meet you! Hope to see you around!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:27 pm

Welcome, Narnian Dreamer! I'm Ariel_of_Narnia (or just plain Ariel, for simplicity's sake), also a Christian, an adult on the younger end of the spectrum, moderator of a couple of the writing threads, and co-contributor to the writing contest and to the TLC YouTube channel. And I like to refer to myself as a knight.

Your hobbies/passions are mine also!
My favourite Chronicle is HHB, but it's all amazingness. :D
My established favourite characters are Aslan, Peter, and Edmund in that order. A myriad of other characters fall in after then in no determined order.

Have fun meeting people and poking around the site; hope to see you around!
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
The Happy Islander
ROotL

Post by The Happy Islander » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Welcome to TLC!

I'm Islie, and I'm one of the grown-ups of the site. Some of us like to pretend we're talking animals/other creatures. I'm a talking she-giraffe. :) I've been becoming more and more absent-minded lately, so let's see if I can manage to write a proper introduction without forgetting what I'm doing in the middle. ;)

Um... *thinks* I've kind of been in a SC mood lately, though PC might currently be my favorite of the Chronicles. Puddleglum is awesome. So is Lucy. :) I'm also a fan of E. Nesbit, L. Frank Baum (he wrote "The Wizard of Oz"), and Lewis Carroll.

I'm a weaver and a writer. I'm currently working on a story that sort of mixes elements of the fairy tale "Beauty and the Beast" with elements of the Bible story found in Daniel chapter 4. And... I can't think of anything else just now. :)

We're glad you've joined TLC and look forward to getting to know you!
They might not need me but; they might.
I'll let my Head be just in sight;
A smile as small as mine might be
Precisely their necessity.
-Emily Dickinson
ShiofNarnia
Knight

Post by ShiofNarnia » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:37 pm

Hi narnian_dreamer! I'm ShiofNarnia, but you can call me Shi (pronounced just like the word shy). I'm also a Christian and Narnia-lover, and I'm interested in photography. My favorite animals are dogs and otters. Welcome to TLC!!
Lady Shi, Royal Photographer and Otter Keeper
Quill Jill
Knight

Post by Quill Jill » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Thanks everybody! Hm...other interests? Well, I'm very creative so I like to do crafts and things like that. Oh, I don't know why I forgot this, but I also love photography! I just wish I had a professional camera. And my favorite animals are pandas, horses, and dogs.
I'm really liking TLC! I can't believe I just discovered it! :lol:

-ND (and yes, I just got a nickname :D but call me anything you can think of!) :)
narniagirl11
Knight

Post by narniagirl11 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:29 am

Hi!!!
I think you're my long lost twin. :P My name is narniagirl11 though most people around here call me Engee, NG, or Arna. I'm a Christian, homeschooler, who loves writing, reading, imagining, making movies and acting. My sister and I made short films together. We'd like to do it professionally some day. We're actually in the middle of working on one right now! I also really love kids and working with them. I'd like to do Children's Ministry (I was going to say when I'm grown up, but I'm already doing it now!! :lol: ). My favorite Chronicle is LWW, but I love HHB, LB and SC too. I love all them. My favorite Narnia movie is LWW. I hope you really enjoy TLC! Welcome to the family!
~~Throne Warden of Anniera~~
Thank you, Ela, for the wonderful set!
lilliandil
Knight

Post by lilliandil » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:06 am

Oh my word! You love talking in a British accent too? Cool! :)

Hey, there. I am Lilliandil, the talking faun of TLC. Well...that is only half true. My mother was a faun, my father was a star. But I'm okay with that now. I used to hang around the chatroom a lot; but am hanging out here in the forum more often.
Just a side note: I have a ton of nicknames: Lia (not used very often), Lana, Luna, Dill, Dilly, Pickle, Dill Pickle, Dilly Pickle, Andil and Anduil. Feel free to come up with a new one, if you want (if you can!). Just don't use Lil. There are too many here!
Uh, let's see...some things about myself...hmm. I am a Christian, just like you. I love Jesus, Britt Nicole, Narnia (of course!), kids...and, um, just being random in general!
You and I have quite a bit in common (yes, aside from the British accent thing!). I love acting and directing (just like you). My little sister is quite interested in photography, so I enjoy being her model...just another random fact about me.
My favourite Narnia book would have to be LWW, closely followed by PC.
So, yeah. That's all I think you need to know about me (if you want to know anything else about me, just ask!). Welcome to TLC! :D
Isaiah 43:1b
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:03 am

*whispers* I got an idea for a nickname! We could call you Endee, like Engee or Jaygee!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC

Return to “New Member Archives”