QJ. I'll try to remember that. :)
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
always narnian
Site Admin

Re: Hullo!

Post by always narnian » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:40 pm

Hey Quill Jill!

I'm always narnian. I'm a born-again Christian, and I was also homeschooled! Some call me always, but I am mostly known as Ann to the people around here.

I am also a writer! :D I'm starting to help out with the reporting on this site ^_^

I love acting, too, and have a very great interest in directing films. Or being involved in films in some way :D

Welcome to TLC :D
Swanwhite
Site Admin

Post by Swanwhite » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Hello Quill Jill :) at first I was confused seeing the initial name discussion under your current name, but the mystery unravels itself. Welcome welcome! in the Lion's name :) I'm so glad you've joined in and I look forward to getting to know you better. I'm one of the folk who have been around a number of years (six or so..) but you might not see me regularly on the forum just now because of school stuff. Hoping to be around more come summer. I hope you have a great time here :) and I encourage you to share your art, share your thoughts, have fun!
aslansgirl04
Knight

Post by aslansgirl04 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:16 pm

Hi there!

I'm Aygee, Jaygee's real-life cousin! I'm one of the very few TLCers who doesn't like to read. I do like watching movies and playing with Jaygee.
^^ As you can tell, I like Wonder Woman!
HermitoftheNorthernMarch
ROotL

Post by HermitoftheNorthernMarch » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:53 pm

Quill Jill wrote:Thanks everybody! Hm...other interests? Well, I'm very creative so I like to do crafts and things like that. Oh, I don't know why I forgot this, but I also love photography! I just wish I had a professional camera. And my favorite animals are pandas, horses, and dogs.
I'm really liking TLC! I can't believe I just discovered it! :lol:
Hi, Jill, I'm glad you're here, I am the Hermit of the Northern March, a girl, a Christian, and an American. I am in college right now and sort of busy but I used to make crafts when I had time. What breeds or mixed breeds of dogs are your favorite?
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you really knew Me, you would know My Father as well." - John 14:6-7a

Return to “New Member Archives”