Hi Everybody

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Ajnos, White Rose, Swanwhite, kristi

Esprit
Knight

Re: Hi Everybody

Post by Esprit » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Hi Hobbit! (Wow, that's fun to say) You correctly answered my riddle on the "Who Am I" thread (and then started spouting out amazing riddles that actually rhymed), so I thought I'd come over and introduce myself.
I'm Esprit [E-spree], bookworm, singer, and procrastinator extraordinaire. I'm one of the more quiet people around here, often letting others carry the conversation and just listening in (Does that make me a stalker? Oops.) Due to that tendency I hung out on the site for a year or two before actually joining. I remember it being a bit awkward-- I knew everyone pretty well from reading all their posts but didn't want to act too familiar with them because they didn't know me. :P Anyway, I'm glad you've finally joined and I hope to see you around!

The LotR books are amazing.

Oh, and I love your sig. *crazy cat person giggle*

-Es
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved -- loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” ―Victor Hugo
Eriathwen
ROotL

Re: Hi Everybody

Post by Eriathwen » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:34 pm

*comes in in a flurry of silvery clouds and beautiful daisies*

Mae g'ovannen! Hobbit! I never introduced myself, so this is as good a time as any!
I'm Eriathwen The Elf of Narnia (and TLC) ;) There seems to be a good number of Hobbits in Narnia now... so it seems they must know a way in. Very sneaky they are ;)
You can call me Eria, Eri, Thwen, Thwenny or perhaps you have another nickname? :)
I am real-life sisters with Elanor and Ethran, and I am a Christian homeschooler as well!
I can't wait until you can read both LoTR and The Hobbit, they are GREAT books (and I LOVE the film adaptations as well, I CAN'T WAIT for the third installment of TH where's that trailer! :oops: )
I enjoy reading, crocheting, singing (I LOVE singing), watching movies, being crazy, quoting, and hanging around TLC!
I know you'll enjoy it around here!!! *curtsey's elvishly*
Savo 'lass a lalaith
*poofs in a flurry of golden clouds and and sweet daffodils*
The Elf of Narnia
Love makes people so

Return to “New Member Archives”