Hi Everybody

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Ajnos, White Rose, Swanwhite, kristi

hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Hi Everybody

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Sat May 31, 2014 9:30 pm

Hi, everyone. I know all of you (mostly) but nobody but Berry knows me. I have been "on" TLC for over a year, although I haven't been a member. :roll:

I am a Christian homeschooler who has read and adored the Narnia books since I was seven.
I have not read or seen LoTR or The Hobbit, but I've heard enough about them to know the basic storyline and all the characters, and to wish there were hobbits in the Narnia books. I have seen the Lego spoofs on LoTR, and I definitely plan on reading the books as soon as I am allowed to. Let me rephrase that: I'm dying to read LoTR and The Hobbit and as soon as I am allowed to I will pass out from excitement (or from hitting my head on the ceiling from the record-breaking vertical jump I'll do without realizing), then (after I regain consciousness) get someone to drive me to the nearest bookstore and buy the books. Then I will disappear into my room for a week.
I love reading, writing, drawing, music, graphic designing, and swords, and I play violin, viola, piano, and guitar, and I like to sing.
I love cats, lions, tigers, horses, dinosaurs, and any mythical beasts, especially gryphons.
My pet peeves are sparkly unicorns (and unicorns with wings), magic wands (and other "scientific" or "controlled" magic), and lipstick.
I am phobic of hideous things, slimy things, and things that are creepily, nightmarishy weird.

...That's all I can think of right now.
Last edited by hobbit_of_narnia on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
jesusgirl4ever

Re: Hi Everybody

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Sat May 31, 2014 9:37 pm

Hello there! (Love the avvie, btw.) I'm Jaygee. Nice to meet you.

Let's see, where to begin a good introduction?

Well, I'm a Christian homeschooler, too. Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Narnia fan...
Recently watched LotR and TH and can't wait for the next installment. I'm not allowed to read the books, either, so you won't be the only one to leap into air when allowed to read them.
I like reading, writing, hanging out on TLC, and playing with my younger cousins. I play the piano and like to sing, too. ;)

Can't wait to get to know you better!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Sat May 31, 2014 9:55 pm

Heeey! Nice to meet you!
I'm Tenny, I'm a contributor on here and I do whatever any of the staffies ask me to do.
I like horses, LOVE horses, I'm a Narnia fan, BIGGEST fan of the Wingfeather Saga, and I love hanging out on TLC. :)
Welcome to TLC!
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Sat May 31, 2014 9:56 pm

Hullo Hobbit of Narnia!

I'm Elanorelle, a Christian home-schooler annnnd I'm a hobbit of Narnia too! :D (You can call me Elanor, Ela, Norelle, or anything else you can think up).

I probably picked up the books at around 9 years of age.... I've loved 'em ever since. Narnia is my favourite series with Tolkien's work right behind. Umm, I like lions, deer, foxes, bears, horses, owls and well, animals. I do a fair share of crocheting when I have free time along with reading, writing, drawing, making graphics, and just hanging around the forums.

I'm also the Comics Coordinator, so if you have anything just PM me!

Anyway, you are sure to enjoy yourself here! There's a lot of TLCers that enjoy a great many things that you do. ^.^

Just so you know everyone here is amazing.......and sometimes crazy. (But don't let that worry you.) :D

I certainly hope to see you around!

-Elanor
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Sat May 31, 2014 10:02 pm

I'm used to craziness. I have two brothers. :)
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Sat May 31, 2014 10:05 pm

I've got some cousins who would agree with the brothers=craziness thing. :P I don't have any siblings in RL, but I've got 5 TLC sisters (at least), 1 TLC cousin, and I'm one of the site triplets. (Coincidentally, one of the other triplets is my cousin in RL. ;) )
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sat May 31, 2014 10:07 pm

Greetings, Hobbit! Don't worry, I was like you: being "on" TLC for a couple years before actually becoming a member. :)

I'm Ariel for short, a Christian Daughter of Eve who likes to masquerade around here as a knight of Narnia. I'm one of the younger adults here, a moderator in the writing threads, and co-contributer to the writing contest and the site's YouTube channel.
Narnia, Lord of the Rings (and other Middle-earth material), and How to Train Your Dragon are my three biggest fandoms, but I am also into a number of other fandoms. My favourite colours are green, blue, and silver and my favourite animas are horses, lions, and dolphins. I took piano for eleven years, but haven't kept it up (the luxury of not having lessons any more is that now I only play when I want to :P ). Reading has been my life since before I could actually read and I developed an interest in writing when I was ten, though it was a while before I took it more seriously. My interest in videos and graphics started later on and has only grown since.
And swords!! Love swords! I actually got a really dinky smallish one recently. Totally a junk sword, but until I can get something better, it'll do. :D

Oh, and about what Elanor said about crazy people? I'm one of them. I was dropped on the head as a child. :lol:
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
albero1
Knight
Location: SCREAMING because 21 Pilots just released a new song! *victory dance*

Post by albero1 » Sat May 31, 2014 11:43 pm

YOU JOINED!!!!!!!!! Yay! Um... if you need anything, just ask! I'll make you sets and stuff if you need me to. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Lady Albero, Royal Vocalist and Scrivener of Fanfictions, Knight of TLC
Lyrics from House of Gold by Twenty One Pilots
The Happy Islander
ROotL

Post by The Happy Islander » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:27 am

Hi Hobbit! Welcome to TLC!

TLC became one of my favorite sites to visit maybe... four years before I actually joined? (although I really never came into the forum until just before I joined.) There's a number of us here who were TLC fans for quite a while before we joined the site, so you're in good company. :)

I'm Islie, and I'm one of the grown-ups of the site. I'm a talking she-giraffe, and I can be rather absent-minded. Someday when I have a family, I want to homeschool my kids; I love to teach and I don't have the option of teaching as a job, so... yes, homeschooling seems to be the way to go. :D

I like music too! ^.^ (and reading--when my fuzzy brain lets me--and writing--again, when my fuzzy brain lets me--and drawing) As many of the TLCers who've met me in real life and/or video chat with me know, I am very prone to singing to myself, especially if left to entertain myself for a while.

And, yes. :) I hope that's a good enough introduction to myself. Hope you enjoy TLC and our craziness!
They might not need me but; they might.
I'll let my Head be just in sight;
A smile as small as mine might be
Precisely their necessity.
-Emily Dickinson
ShiofNarnia
Knight

Post by ShiofNarnia » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:02 am

Hi Hobbit, I'm Shi and I'm a Christian and sister to always narnian. I like photography and otters and my favorite color is green. Welcome to TLC! Are you real life friends with albero?
Lady Shi, Royal Photographer and Otter Keeper

Return to “New Member Archives”