Hullo!

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Ajnos, White Rose, Swanwhite, kristi

phyllis
Newbie: Looking into Wardrobes

Hullo!

Post by phyllis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:13 am

My name is Phyllis, and I reeeeally love Narnia. I had an account long ago on TLC, but I haven't been on in ages. I'm a huge nerd about SO VERY MANY THINGS. :) Narnia, LotR, The Hobbit, Marvel, Star Wars, Star Trek, Once Upon a Time, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin... Currently, I'm obsessing over Captain America: The Winter Soldier. :) Also, I am a huge Loki fan. Eheheh!! I do chat sporadically... XD I'm real life friends with Cor and Frigga, so we may or may not have a lot of silly inside jokes...

I can't wait to meet all of you!

P.S. I do tease a lot... Sorry... eheheh!
~Lissie

Eriathwen
ROotL

Re: Hullo!

Post by Eriathwen » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:33 am

Hello Phyllis!
I'm Eriathwen, The Elf of Narnia :) I'm glad you came back to TLC :D
We have very much in common EHEHEHEHE :D
I AM A HUGE LOKI FAN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:

You can call me Eria, Thwen, Thwenny, or any nickname you might come up with? :)

(*is so excited*)

Can't wait to see you around!!
The Elf of Narnia
Love makes people so
phyllis

Post by phyllis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:41 am

It's so nice to meet you!!!!!!!! I can't wait to fangirl over Loki with you! eheheheheeh!!!! :D
~Lissie

elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:01 am

Greetings and welcome Phyllis! I'm Elanorelle, a Christian hobbit of Narnia and of TLC. (You can call me Elanor, Ela, Norelle, or anything else you can think up).

I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, crocheting, making graphics, and hanging around here. Any hobbies you like?
Narnia is my favourite fandom but there are a few others I also enjoy, including LotR/Hobbit and Sherlock.

As a side note: everyone here is amazing.......and sometimes crazy. (But don't let that worry you.) ^.^
I certainly hope to see you around the forum and if possible, on my part, in the chat room!

Elanor
P.S. Eria is my sister. ;)
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:53 am

Hullo, Phyllis!

I'm Jaygee. I'm a Christian homeschooler. Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Narnia fan...
Recently watched LotR and TH and can't wait for the next installment. I'm not allowed to read the books.
I like reading, writing, hanging out on TLC, and playing with my younger cousins. I play the piano and like to sing.

I've also got a cousin called Aygee floating around somewhere. :D

Hope to see you around!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Hi, Phyllis! I'm Hobbit, a homeschooled Narnia fanatic. I love-love-love Narnia to the point that I know more Narnian historical dates than historical dates in our world, which is bad; I am a "trained professional", so don't try this at home. :P I also love How To Train Your Dragon and I am eagerly anticipating the day when I can read and watch LotR for real instead of reading and watching just the spoofs. I like reading (fiction especially), drawing, painting, writing (fiction, again), acting, playing music, graphic designing, and all kinds of animals except for spiders between 1/4" and 1" long and over 3 feet long (although the spiders that big don't exist in our world, thankfully). Hope to see you on the forums!
Last edited by hobbit_of_narnia on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
phyllis

Post by phyllis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:39 pm

Hullo and nice to meet you Elanor, Jaygee, and Hobbit!!

I really love drawing, painting, reading, browsing Pinterest, knitting, sewing, and learning Hebrew. :D I'm pretty much a part of every single Fandom out there with a few exceptions like Harry Potter, Supernatural, Game of Thrones, and Anime. :) My love of Narnia really started it all...

I'm currently studying to be a Cosmetologist, that is to be hairdresser. Someday, I dream of working in the makeup, hair, or costume department for films. :D It's a bit late for the great ones like LotR, Narnia, TH, but maybe I'll be able to do Doctor Who, or future Star Wars or Marvel films. :D I studied Graphic Design a few years ago, and I really love it. I hope to save up for some good software and continue doing that, too. :D

As far as crazy goes, I'm sure you'll quickly find, I'm one of the craziest. ehehe!!!

I completely agree, spiders are absolutely horrendous. I would also rank May Flies right up there. They're not like spiders in that they're terrifying one at a time; they come in swarms of millions, and therein they scare the heebeegeebees out of me. XD
~Lissie

cor
Knight

Post by cor » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:41 pm

Hey Phy! Nice to see ya! You know me in real life but just a reminder I am a skin changer! And bye the way do I know Frigga?? Welcome Girlie girl! :D
*is such a cocky shapechanger*
I am Kili to Gypse's Fili. And apparently to Alex's Legolas...
*is a Bore sitting on my Bor's head*
Tenethia
Site Admin

Post by Tenethia » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:43 am

Heya, Phyllis! You've already met me in chat, so I suppose I don't have to tell you too much about me :) I like the Wingfeather Saga, the song "Build a Baseball Bat", bubblewrap, Andrew Peterson music, aaand... The Wingfeather Saga :P Welcome to TLC!
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^
phyllis

Post by phyllis » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:23 am

Hey Cor and Tenethia!

Tenethia, I don't think I've ever heard of any of that! I'll have to check it out! :D

Yeah, Cor! Frigga is the very youngest of our gang. ;) The middle peers over her shoulder quite often, but she'll never get on. :(

~Lissie
~Lissie

Return to “New Member Archives”