Hiiya

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Ajnos, White Rose, Swanwhite, kristi

frigga
Newbie: Looking into Wardrobes

Hiiya

Post by frigga » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:53 am

Hello! I'm Frigga. I like Narnia, Lotr (including the Hobbit), Percy Jackson, Marvel, Star Wars, Star Trek (mostly the movies, but I have watched several of the old...), OUAT, DW, Merlin, The Inheritance Cycle, Inkheart trilogies, and lots of other good stuff. :) So...hi!
elanorelle
Contributor

Re: Hiiya

Post by elanorelle » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:07 am

Greetings and welcome Frigga! (Nice name by the way; I like that character :) )

I'm Elanorelle, a Christian hobbit of Narnia and of TLC. (You can call me Elanor, Ela, Norelle, or anything else you can think up).

I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, crocheting, making graphics, and hanging around here as often as I can. Is there anything you like to do in your spare time?

Just so you know everyone here is amazing.......and sometimes crazy. (But don't let that worry you.) ^.^
Hope to see you around!

Elanor
frigga

Post by frigga » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:27 am

Thanks! :) I enjoy playing piano, guitar (just started 2-3 years ago, and am not that splendid yet), I sing when I'm alone on occasions, I draw, paint, knit, sew, and am attempting to do some architecture. And don't worry, I'm not easily scared off, bit of a crazy person myself. :)
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:51 am

Welcome, Frigga! I can see that you'll fit in beautifully! :D

I'm Ariel, a Christian daughter of Eve who likes to masquerade around here as a knight. I too love Narnia (of course!), LotR (including other Middle-earth lore), OUAT, and Merlin. I'm also a fan of Sherwood Pictures movies, Passages (by Paul McCusker), Promise of Zion (by Robert Elmer), HTTYD, Young Justice, and Sherlock (books and show :) ). I love to read and write, pretend to draw on occasion, and make graphics and videos.
On the site, I'm a mod in the writing threads and a co-contributor to the writing contest and YouTube channel. In real life, I'm an adult who likes to feed her inner child a lot (possibly too much). Either way, I'm a full-time nut case (my excuse is that both of my parents dropped me on the head as a child (true stories!) ;) ).
Welcome!
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:55 am

Hi there, Frigga!

I'm Jaygee. I'm a Christian homeschooler. Can't remember a time when I wasn't a Narnia fan...
Recently watched LotR and TH and can't wait for the next installment. I'm not allowed to read the books.
I like reading, writing, hanging out on TLC, and playing with my younger cousins. I play the piano and like to sing.

I've also got a cousin called Aygee floating around somewhere. :D

Hope to see you around!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Hi! I'm Hobbit. I like Narnia (as in completely love it to the point that I know more Narnian historical dates than historical dates in our world) and How To Train Your Dragon and I am eagerly anticipating the day when I can read LotR for real instead of reading and watching just the spoofs. I like reading (fiction especially), drawing, painting, writing (fiction, again), acting, playing music, graphic designing, and all kinds of animals except for spiders between 1/4" and 1" long and over 3 feet long (although those kind only exist in books). Hope to see you around!
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
frigga

Post by frigga » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:50 pm

It's nice to meet you, Ariel, Jaygee, and Hobbit!
phyllis

Post by phyllis » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:40 pm

heyyyy, sis! ;)
~Lissie

cor
Knight

Post by cor » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:32 pm

Hey Frigs! Nice seeing you once again! Wait a second! Which sister?!?!?!?!?!?
*is such a cocky shapechanger*
I am Kili to Gypse's Fili. And apparently to Alex's Legolas...
*is a Bore sitting on my Bor's head*
phyllis

Post by phyllis » Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:25 am

She's the little one... I mean, the big one... I mean... The youngest, who's the tallest. XD ehehehe!
~Lissie

Return to “New Member Archives”