Frozen discussion thread *SPOILERS*

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Ajnos, White Rose, Swanwhite, kristi

cor
Knight

Re: Frozen discussion thread *SPOILERS*

Post by cor » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:07 pm

AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *nods sharply* Me Likes!
*is such a cocky shapechanger*
I am Kili to Gypse's Fili. And apparently to Alex's Legolas...
*is a Bore sitting on my Bor's head*
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:55 pm

I think his whole speech to Anna before he locks her in is more like, "This is what I wish I would have come up with earlier because it's a super awesome evil plan now that I think about it" rather than, "I'm so sneaky and clever that I came up with this before I ever laid eyes on you" or whatever.
I noticed that the second time I watched the movie too, Cor. But even before he knows she's the princess, he helps her up very courteously after his horse knocked her down, and seems to admire her.
And about the room Hans locks Anna in--is that Elsa's room? Because it really looks like it...and Elf-brother noticed that the first time he watched it.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
cor
Knight

Post by cor » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:10 pm

lol Good for Elf-hobbit-brother then! Wait. He locked her in Elsa's room? I always assumed it was a sitting room or something! lol I love your version of hans's speech! Let us just say. Hans is messed up and the only thing he is good at is acting. Oh and he hates his brothers. And (He
is kinda ugly)
*is such a cocky shapechanger*
I am Kili to Gypse's Fili. And apparently to Alex's Legolas...
*is a Bore sitting on my Bor's head*
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:11 pm

Bad haircut, anyway. But he also looks a lot like Flynn Rider. :P
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:39 pm

hobbit_of_narnia wrote: "This is what I wish I would have come up with earlier because it's a super awesome evil plan now that I think about it."
Hahaha, I love that! So true! :lol:
hobbit_of_narnia wrote: And about the room Hans locks Anna in--is that Elsa's room? Because it really looks like it...
Her bedroom or study? It looks more like a study but the double doors open to a wall and not a hall the way Elsa's study does during 'For the First Time in Forever'. This could work if there was another set of doors but I didn't see any.
cor wrote:Let us just say. Hans is messed up and the only thing he is good at is acting. Oh and he hates his brothers.
Hans isn't a very good actor. Did you see the scene where he comes out of the room to talk to the dignitaries?
He does not hate his brothers... if anything his brothers hated him or at least didn't like him all too much. Imagine twelve older brothers, that would be difficult.
Sorry but I have to defend him. :roll:
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:12 pm

elanorelle wrote: He does not hate his brothers... if anything his brothers hated him or at least didn't like him all too much. Imagine twelve older brothers, that would be difficult.

Yeah, Joseph had problems with just ten! :lol:
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:30 am

Hmm, I'm liking this idea of his getting his ideas of evilness afterward. Seems to fit better.

Despite what anyone says, I don't think Anna got locked in Elsa's room. It's not a bedroom and, like elanor pointed out, it's certainly not the same room Elsa was in during "For the First Time in Forever".

Haha, yeah, Joseph had problems. So did David with seven older brothers. So did Jesus with however many younger brothers. :)
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:56 am

I'm getting a few plot bunnies talking about this, haha.
Ah, brothers... and I only have one! :P

Isn't interesting how we're talking about Frozen again even though it's almost been a year. :lol:
elanorelle
Contributor

Post by elanorelle » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:56 am

Soooooo, it's been rumoured there is to be a Frozen 2 according to some interview with Idina Menzel (Elsa). I'm not sure how I like the idea but what would you think if Frozen had a sequel?
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:59 am

I've seen a whisper of these rumours. I'm honestly expecting Disney to continue to fail with their sequels (since this is Disney, not Pixar, we're talking about), especially since Frozen doesn't rank super-high on my list of favourite Disneys. Plus, I'm pretty happy with the "sequel" feel of OUAT right now. But who knows. Maybe it'll turn out alright. I'll probably see it either way. :)
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"

Return to “Town Square Archives”