New play about CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Ajnos, White Rose, Swanwhite, kristi

inklingyvr
Newbie: Looking into Wardrobes

New play about CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien

Post by inklingyvr » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:48 pm

There is a play in the works about the friendship between JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis!

Full disclosure: I am helping out with the current fundraising campaign for the play through this Indiegogo: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the- ... /x/1857802.

Apologies if this isn't the right place to share, I just figure it might be of interest! The play should be going up in Vancouver, BC in 2015-16, right now it's in the research and development phase. Playwright Ron Reed has created a spreadsheet detailing every known event in Lewis and Tolkien's lives from before they met until Lewis' death!

Whether or not you're interested in supporting the campaign, there is a lot of info about the project on the indiegogo, and you can connect with the playwright throughout the writing process on Facebook: www.facebook/com/ronreedplaywright.
jesusgirl4ever

Re: New play about CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:22 am

Hey!

It's great to meet you, and I'm glad you've joined our little group, but just so you know, you have to have links approved if you rank below knight. ;)
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Re: New play about CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:51 am

(To get your links approved, send a private message to anyone with a red-coloured name, such as Ajnos, Lil, or Lucy Took.)
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"

Return to “Town Square Archives”