March 14th -- Writer's Group

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Tenethia, White Rose, Lil

Tenethia
Site Admin

March 14th -- Writer's Group

Post by Tenethia » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:49 pm

Thanks to Ariel for logging, and to Nia for editing the log. Also, thanks to Ariel for leading while I was getting my older sis from the airport :)

Writer's Opens
Ariel.of.Narnia: Alrighty, this session of Writers' is now in session!
cor: *shuts mouth*
booklover4: *sits in the corner*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Tenny is unable to be here tonight, though I think most of you knew that already
cor: *sits on wardrobe and watches*
Ariel.of.Narnia: So... you're stuck with boring old me tonight.
jesusgirl4ever: smiley-wink
Ariel.of.Narnia: Do we have a volunteer to do the logging? If not, I can.
jesusgirl4ever: You're not boring, Ariel! *hugs*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Aw, thanks.
jesusgirl4ever: *has to multitask and therefore shouldn't log*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay, that's fine.
Ariel.of.Narnia: I'll log then.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Are we all up to a little character RP-ing tonight?
booklover4: *waves at Cor from across the room*
booklover4: I've never been to Writers... So I have no idea what to do lol
Ariel.of.Narnia: Ed! Perfect timing!
cor: *waves and shushes*
jesusgirl4ever: @Ariel: I'll try, but I'm also working on a project for history, so I'm not sure how that'll go.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Oh, my apologies, Klover!
cor: (We just hush til they're done)
cor: (At least that's what I do!!!)
booklover4: Ok, I can hack that
Ariel.of.Narnia: Basically what we do is share something we've written or ask for help with brainstorming
booklover4: Sweet!
Ariel.of.Narnia: And offer comments on what has been shared. Can't forget that bit.
Ariel.of.Narnia: *pokes Ed
Sir-Edward: *eyebrows*
booklover4: Constructive criticism?
Sir-Edward: Indeed!
Ariel.of.Narnia: @Klover: Yes. We like con-crit!
jesusgirl4ever: (Can we get background, Ed?)
Sir-Edward: The main characters are Besk, Yerik, Stal, Liten, Gevir, and General Lade.
Sir-Edward: The land is being ransacked by the Berserkera, a large force of Worriers intent on destroying the kingdom. that's pretty much it.
Sir-Edward: Right then! The king had just finished saying: "But here we will stand and here they will stop! No army has ever taken Steinmur, and that's not about to stop now!" we shall continue from there.

Sharing
SIR-EDWARD SHARES ~

Sir-Edward: The king sat back down on his throne and sighed, "Prepare for Battle General," he ordered simply. Lade nodded, then, bowing once more, turned and left to room with Yerik, Besk, Liten, and Stål following him. As soon as they left the room, and made their way out of the inner keep, Lade started bellowing orders to every guard in sight, whether up on the battlements, or down on the castle lawns. By eventide, siege preparations were in full swing. Every able-bodied soldier on hand was out on the battlements, or setting up catapults on the courtyard down below.
Yerik was on watch up in the gatehouse, and Besk, Liten, and Stål were standing on the east castle battlement. It was starting to get late, and the sun was starting to disappear behind the western mountains, casting long shadows over the occupants of castle Steinmur. Yerik sighed, he hated all this waiting, just standing there not knowing when or where the enemy might appear. He sipped on a mug of cider and sighed again, looking out of the Gatehouse window at the expansive field outside. A sound caught his ear, and he looked down at his feet to see a small mouse nibbling on a tiny crumb on the gatehouse floor. The mouse looked up at him and squeaked, then running for a small hole in the side of the wall, he disappeared from view. Yerik shrugged and looked back out the window. Then gasped, and bolted upright, A mass of dark figures holding torches and huge war axes, appeared suddenly above the rim of the eastern hills, just behind the castle fields. Yerik's eyes went wide and he bolted out the gatehouse door, shouting to the guards on duty. "The Berserkera are here! To arms!" All at once, the castle came alive with soldiers, rushing to and fro, ether running to their posts, or quickly making the final preparations for war. The Berserkera Hoard was now over the eastern hill, and they pushed a large battering ram in front of them. "Archers! Prepare the fire arrows!" General Lade's voice cut in to Yerik's thoughts. He stood now with his three friends on the left-most Parapet of Steinmur, watching the enemy hoard draw ever closer to the castle. General Lade narrowed his eyes, the Berserkera were almost in range. Almost. He raised his hand, and the archers on the parapet drew out arrows from their quivers and set them to their bows in ready. The air seemed thick with apprehension as the Berserkera slowly marched closer. Suddenly the General's rang out for all to hear. "FIRE!" And fire they did. Well nigh a hundred and fifty arrows sailed through the chilly evening sky toward their targets. Berserkera upon Berserkera fell or stumbled, transfixed with an arrow, and for a moment the enemy army's pace slowed. Then they charged, screaming their terrifying war cries to the sky. The battering ram doubled its original speed, bumping and crashing toward the castle gate. "Fire at will!" came the General's bellowing voice once again, "Concentrate all fire at the Battering ram!" more arrows flew. More Berserkera fell, a few times the battering ram almost caught fire, but it was put out quickly by the huge force of Warriors pushing it. It was only a matter of time, Yerik thought, Before It reached the gate. he leaned over the Battlements to get a better look at the large rolling machine. It was now only about twenty feet from the gate, and despite the incessant flow of arrows from the castle battlements, It, and the Berserkera hoard pushing it, continued forward doggedly. Finally came the moment Yerik was dreading, the deep, crashing boom of the battering ram's steel head smashing into the hard wooden gate. Boom! Boom! Again and again the sound came, deep and loud, so loud it seemed to be coming from right beside him, "To the Gate! To the Gate!" General Lade Boomed over the noise, "Everyone but the archers to the defense of the gate!" Yerik Glanced at his friends standing next to him and they nodded, then brandishing their weapons, they made their way down the battlement stairs with the other soldiers flooding into the courtyard to the gate. Yerik noticed that there was already a large crack in the huge wooden gate running from the very top, all the way down to the base, and every time the battering ram hit the doors, the crack would widen. Yerik jumped every time he saw the crack open and then close again, thinking that this time, the doors would finally fail,
Not too far from their position, General Lade was worried as well, but not so much as Yerik, He had noted the Berserkera casualties from their ordeal of slowly pushing the ram all the way from the eastern hill to the gate. Even if the enemy broke through the gate, he was almost positive, at the numbers the Berserkera had been reduced to, that his men could still prevail. However, something was unfolding not to far from the castle walls that, if known, would have most certainly changed his mind. About fifty yards from Steinmur, about sixty Berserkera moved toward the castle's eastern wall. however there was something different about these Berserkera, if one were to look at them in the fading evening light, their silhouettes would seem to float about five feet off the ground on a strange writhing mass under them. These strange shapes the figures seemed to be riding were war spiders, huge arachnids from the Sortegrotter Mountains, just east of ørken. They were huge, misshapen, hideous creatures, heaving their bulk along the ground with a Berserkera warrior riding atop its back. The large party of spider Riders was now only about forty yards away from the castle parapets, and they stopped. a signal passed silently between the riders and the Berserkera's plan started to hatch. The spiders, at a command from their rider, raised their abdomens and shot out long sticky threads toward the direction of the castle walls. Back down on the castle lawns, Besk was getting agitated. The gate, despite its creaking and groaning, didn't quite break, and Besk was beginning to think it wasn't going to. Finally, after three more loud crashes, Besk sighed and turned to Yerik, "I can't just sit here and wait for the Berserkera to come bashing our door down!" she proebsed, "I've got to do something before I die of waiting!" She glanced a look up at the battlement stairs, "I'm going to the armory to get myself a bow." she stated with finality, "if the enemy break through the castle gate, I'll run back down to help you." with that she turned, and ran up the battlement stairs, heading toward the Armory situated on the eastern wall. The echoing crashes growing fainter behind her. Suddenly, she felt a strange impact on her leg and she jumped, thinking it might be an enemy projectile thrown from below. however at the same moment that she lifted her led to see what it was, there was a sudden pulling movement, and Besk was jerked from her feet to land on the hard stone floor, she grasped desperately for a handhold, but the unrelenting pull of the strange cable adhered to her leg continued to drag her toward the nothingness of the edge of the parapet.

Sir-Edward: That's it for now, Sorry about the cliff hanger.
Sir-William: Lol
Ariel.of.Narnia: Parapet-hanger
Sir-William: I didn't see that one coming
Sir-Edward: lol
jesusgirl4ever: Ed, have you read The Berinfell Prophecies by Wayne Thomas Batson?
jesusgirl4ever: Bits of that reminded me of it.
Ariel.of.Narnia: 1. ACK. giant war spiders 2. ACK. Besk!
jesusgirl4ever: Yup.
jesusgirl4ever: *agrees with Ariel*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Heh, I was all " O_O *shudders* " when the spiders came into play
Sir-Edward: Though the idea of the war spiders didn't originally come from that, I did realize the parallels later on.
jesusgirl4ever: Ah.
Sir-William: Nice
Sir-William: In that way...
Ariel.of.Narnia: I think the only change I'd suggest is changing Lade's "booming" voice to some other word as the battering ram does plenty of its own booming.
Sir-William: Lol
Sir-Edward: Point taken, anything else?
Ariel.of.Narnia: But aside from that... the action is good as always and I'm liking the reactions that the characters have to their situation
Sir-William: And I noticed you used the word "sigh" three times in the beginning a little too near each other. But I know that you wrote this in a hurry.
Sir-William: He doesn't give me any spoilers, so it's always a surprise each time
Sir-Edward: Muhaha.
Ariel.of.Narnia: :P
Sir-William: You'd think that being his brother would get me a discount!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Seriously!
jesusgirl4ever: smiley-razz
Ariel.of.Narnia: Any other thoughts, anyone?
Sir-William: Not me
booklover4: It was awesome
Sir-Edward: Thank you
jesusgirl4ever: Very good!
Sir-Edward: smiley-lol
Ariel.of.Narnia: You /are/ going to publish this someday, right? *suggestive eyebrow raise*
Sir-Edward: lol It’s not THAT good!
booklover4: It is so that good!
jesusgirl4ever: It is too, Ed!
booklover4: I would buy that at Barns and Nobles
Ariel.of.Narnia: *skeptical eyebrow* what Klover said.
Sir-Edward: At least not better then the book I've plotted out after this one!

SIR-WILLIAM SHARES ~

Sir-William: The knight looked out the window with a sigh. He put down a letter he was holding and sighed.
"When will freedom and justice come to this land?" he sighed. Then a stern and noble look came over his face and he said with a sigh, "I shall drive all our foes from this land and bring peace and justice to all!"
Sighing loudly, he marched out of the gate belonging to his castle, and travelled to an enemy stronghold. Felling several trees with his axe, he made a makeshift ladder. After checking for a guard, he put the ladder up against the wall and sighed. Once he had made the wall top, he drew his sword and sighed loudly for all to hear, "I give you the chance to surrender before I shall fall upon you all!" Those present chose not to listen to his words, and charged him. He felled two of them with his sword, but the momentum of their numbers pushed him from the parapet he was standing on. With a sigh he fell off the wall and into a hay cart. The hay cushioned his fall and he was not injured. With a sigh of relief, he got back to his feet and fought on. In the end the enemy was forced to surrender. The knight grinned broadly and continued his conquest with a sigh of victory.
Sir-William: The End, lol
booklover4: *applauds*
Sir-Edward: The story seems to be built on the irony of the word "sigh”
Sir-William: Yup
Ariel.of.Narnia: So he took 'em all on his own?
Sir-William: smiley-razz
booklover4: I don't get it though
Sir-William: The word is "sigh", get it?
Ariel.of.Narnia: @Will: Haha, point on the "sigh"s
Sir-William: That's the whole point
booklover4: Okie-dokie
Sir-William: The "sigh" is used to replace several key words
Sir-William: I know, I'm weird
booklover4: *raises hand*
Sir-Edward: lol
Ariel.of.Narnia: Yes, Klover?
booklover4: What all kind of writing do you people share?
Sir-Edward: Every kind.
booklover4: I'm writing a book, but it's just a book of poems
Ariel.of.Narnia: Rating-wise, G and PG. Genre-wise... anything
Ariel.of.Narnia: Poems are always welcome!
booklover4: *nods*
Sir-William: Leave it to Ariel to give a dictionary definition.
Ariel.of.Narnia: If you've got one (or a couple) you want to share, go ahead!
Ariel.of.Narnia: @Will smiley-razz
booklover4: I don't want to if that's not planned
Sir-William: I've shared poetry before
Ariel.of.Narnia: Writers' is only planned so much. There's always room for changing things up.
Sir-William: About politics and chives :P
Ariel.of.Narnia: @Will: I must not have been here for that
booklover4: Very nice Will
booklover4: My poems are more serious lol
Ariel.of.Narnia: That's perfectly fine!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Someone shared one last week about loneliness
booklover4: *takes deep breath*
booklover4: Now or later?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Now. Why not?
booklover4: Gimme a sec
Ariel.of.Narnia: *plays hold-the-phone music while we wait*
Sir-Edward: *Plays elevator music*
Ariel.of.Narnia: *plays Captain America 2 scene in her mind at the mention of elevator music... *
Sir-William: lol
Sir-Edward: "does anybody want to get out?"
Sir-William: Haha
Ariel.of.Narnia: Heehee, I love that line
Sir-William: Maybe I should just quickly share my poem before she comes back?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Sure, shoot
Sir-William: I was sitting on a curb on some important street,
And who should come but learned Professor Keat,
And I said to him as he came near,
May I ask just why you're here?
"Surely, surely," he replied
And a paper letter he untied.
I wish to pay someone to write,
Upon this sheet by day or night.
For by the morrow I shall be,
The President of this place, you'll see.
With the words that you shall write,
I shall give all here much insight.
So that by the morrow I shall be,
The president, and this you'll see.
Then I replied to him with ease,
And because of handsome fees,
Surely, surely, I will write,
Such a letter of insight.
Just tell me what to pen,
And I will do it quickly then.
Shall I start with improvement of their lives?
Or simply feed them lots of chives?
Or shall I tell them you'll procure,
and their freedom you'll insure?
No" he said at once right back,
That does in body rather lack.
Before we can insure their freedom from oppression,
And carry it out in quick succession,
We must first convince those here,
And all those who live quite near,
That they are in fact oppressed,
and with freedom be obsessed.
Sir-William: The End
booklover4: *claps*
Sir-William: smiley-lol
Ariel.of.Narnia: nice!
booklover4: I’ve got mine typed up now... I have never shared my poems before so....
Ariel.of.Narnia: Go for it Klover!
Ariel.of.Narnia: *roots for you*

BOOKLOVER4 SHARES ~

booklover4: What if the grass is greener
On the other side
Because it's always raining there?
What if the ones
Who never fail to give,
Never have anything to spare?
What if the people
With the biggest smiles,
Have pillows filled with tears?
What if the bravest soul
You've ever known,
Is crippled by their fears?
Maybe the grass
Only looks greener
Because they've painted over its hue
Just remember from the other side,
Your grass looks greener too.
Ariel.of.Narnia: O_O
Ariel.of.Narnia: Whoa....
Sir-William: Wow
Ariel.of.Narnia: That. is. FANTASTIC
Sir-William: That was really good!
booklover4: Really?
Sir-William: My goodness!
Sir-William: *applauds*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Yeah! Profound, thoughtful, and just all-around... "whoa".
Ariel.of.Narnia: It's short but it packs a serious punch
Sir-Edward: It's a funny thing, but I've learned that grass does actually look greener in other people’s yards, the perspective of the grass being sideways instead of straight down causes the illusion.
booklover4: Heheh
Ariel.of.Narnia: Oh, really? That's interesting. I'm sure there's a lesson to be learned with that factoid too.
booklover4: Well I have a lot more. Lol, I'm glad you liked it.
Ariel.of.Narnia: *applauds* encore, encore!
booklover4: I want to be published but I don't think they are good enough
Sir-Edward: THEY ARE.
Sir-Edward: Most certainly.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Well, I've been told I should publish my poems and I don't think mine are as good as yours, so...
booklover4: *raise eyebrows* yeah, sure lol
booklover4: Y'all are funny
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay, my own poems out of the equation, that one at the very least would look very handsome indeed in a literature anthology
Ariel.of.Narnia: Do you wish to share another?
booklover4: Do y'all want to hear another? Lol
Ariel.of.Narnia: I do!
booklover4: I would have to type it out so again it will be a minuet. *ques elevator music*
Sir-William: Pick me! Pick me!
Ariel.of.Narnia: *sycs Cap on you --* oh, that's not what you meant?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Go ahead, Will

SIR-WILLIAM SHARES ~

Sir-William: *is confused*
Sir-William: But I do have something small to share
Sir-William: It's just a few sentences long
Sir-William: All in one post
Sir-William: A man enters a city.
A man enters a city, sees soldiers running at him with spears, and flees for his life.
A man enters a city and finds that it was a mirage.
A man enters a city only to find that it's the wrong one.
A man enters a city and wishes he didn't.
A man enters a city and never returns.
A man enters a city and then enters the city again without leaving it. Now how is that possible.
Ariel.of.Narnia: I was joking about you asking to have Cap lam into you
Sir-William: Lol, ok
Ariel.of.Narnia: Heh, I like that. Though now I'm wondering how the latter is possible indeed...
Sir-William: The city moves
Ariel.of.Narnia: Ahhhh
Sir-William: Ed thought of the answer because I didn't have one when I wrote it.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Haha, that's a common thing among authors...
Ariel.of.Narnia: smiley-razz
Sir-William: lol, there you go!
Ariel.of.Narnia: *has a poem too*
Sir-William: That was actually only a comedy version of a non-comedy story that's about as long as the story fragment that Ed just shared.
Sir-William: About a page
Sir-William: But I may or may not share that one
Ariel.of.Narnia: *raises brow* that sounds curious
Sir-William: We'll see
Sir-William: Imagine me writing a story that isn't comedy. Now how is that possible?
Sir-William: If she isn't ready, I'd sure like to hear your poem.
Ariel.of.Narnia: lol, I too wonder at your not writing comedy.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay, I guess I can share it...
Ariel.of.Narnia: "Why Love Hurts"
booklover4: *is ready*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Then go for it! Mine can wait
booklover4: Oh no go ahead
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay

ARIEL.OF.NARNIA SHARES

Ariel.of.Narnia: "Why Love Hurts"
Have you noticed that love hurts?
We’ve heard it a thousand times
From friends, films, and little rhymes.
But have we ever asked why
We hide alone and cry,
Why our hearts ache and tears burst?
Why on earth does love hurt?
Is it because of something we’ve done,
Because something was lost instead of won?
Is it because of something left unsaid,
Or a struggle between heart and head?
If only we could all this avert!
Isn’t it odd that love hurts?
Doesn’t it often make life sweet,
Full of memories to cherish and keep?
Doesn’t it soothe the pains of life
And in darkness bring light?
Isn’t it something for which to thirst?
Isn’t it hard when love hurts?
When friends separate and part
Or when one breaks your heart
Or when far too soon comes
The passing of a beloved one?
Why the sorrow that must be nursed?
Why must love so hurt?
Not all friends part forever,
Not all fellowships are severed,
Not all deaths are fully bitter
Though separated by death’s river.
So why the pain if love’s not cursed?
I think I know why love hurts.
It lets us know that we care,
That there are bonds that we share,
Reminds us that we made the call
To even love at all
And make it foremost and first.
So why love if love hurts?
Because love is so much more
Than the aches and pains and sores.
¬It is the truest, purest power
That binds us all together
In ways many and diverse.
So what if love hurts?
It may here be unrequited,
But elsewhere be ignited.
So also knowledge of future loss
Should not friendship toss.
To live and not love would be the worst.
Ariel.of.Narnia: The end
Sir-Edward: *APPLAUDS!!!!!!*
booklover4: *is crying*
booklover4: ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
Ariel.of.Narnia: O_O really?
gypsevedius: O.O
Ariel.of.Narnia: Oh, hi, Gypse.
gypsevedius: *bouncifies inm*
gypsevedius: *in
gypsevedius: Hiiiii, Ariel!
Sir-Edward: O.O *runs*
gypsevedius: O.O *RUNS FASTER*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay. While those two are chasing each other around... go ahead, Klover.
Sir-William: Wow, that was really good, Ariel. Also very accurate.
gypsevedius: CHASING?!?! We are running the opposite direction!
Sir-William: lol
booklover4: I hope it makes since cause it's slightly personal
booklover4: You all know about writing your names with chalk as kids right?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Yeah?
booklover4: M’kay here goes nothing

BOOKLOVER4 SHARES ~

booklover4: In my old town, there were some kids
Who planted seeds.
Everywhere they went.
And they would carve out their name
With markers on cement.
They wouldn't laugh and tell the other
They'd never leave a real mark,
That the only thing left behind them
Would be fallen leaves and bark.
So I wonder if they've been back,
Since we grew and left that place.
I wonder if they still carry
Markers in their pockets just in case
Because I'd love to see their faces,
If those kids knew what we've seen.
That the places we once played in,
Now drowns in a sea of green.
And our names upon the sidewalk
Aren't as eternal as we planned,
For in the place we wrote them
A forest proudly stands.
Would all those kids feel sorry,
If they had a choice,
For not knowing those worth hearing
Don't always have the loudest voice.
See the things we do right now,
In the future will have an effect.
And the people who will change the world are those you least expect.
Ariel.of.Narnia: ...
Ariel.of.Narnia: Whoa
Ariel.of.Narnia: Again
Sir-William: lol, yeah again!
gypsevedius: That's amazing!
Ariel.of.Narnia: You've got a gift, Klover
Sir-Edward: THAT WAS SO COOL!
booklover4: *bows slightly*
booklover4: Thanks guys
Ariel.of.Narnia: I hope you come to writers' again so we can read more of your poems!
Sir-William: Me too!
Tenethia: *rushes in*
Ariel.of.Narnia: And by "again", I mean "many multiple times"
booklover4: Heheh, we shall see
Sir-William: *Hugs a Tenny*
Sir-Edward: Hey Tenny!
Tenethia: *hugs a snowy Will*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Tenny! Hi! *tosses reins at you*
Tenethia: No, you keep it
Sir-Edward: It was a block of ice.
Sir-William: You ought to read up on the poetry that Klover and Ariel have been spouting
Tenethia: I've a feeling you're almost done anyway -- I'll just sit in
Tenethia: lol, Ed
Tenethia: I read the Klover poetry Ariel'll have to send me hers
Sir-William: It was snowy ice
Ariel.of.Narnia: Anyone have anything else they'd like to share?
Tenethia: Lemme see...
Tenethia: I don't know how much I've written
Tenethia: I have three paragraphs. I'll wait until I've finished it
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay.
booklover4: smiley
Ariel.of.Narnia: I'm debating over whether or not I want to share mine as mine's not done yet either
booklover4: If I ever finish my book of poems I shall make sure you all get a copy
Ariel.of.Narnia: WOOT!
Ariel.of.Narnia: That's real generous of you.
booklover4: I would want your opinions on them
booklover4: So really not generous.
Sir-Edward: I'll pick it up at the local book store, I'm sure they'll be selling it before long.
booklover4: Lol whatever Ed
Ariel.of.Narnia: @Klover: 'twould be a privilege
booklover4: That could be a problem because none of you know my real names
gypsevedius: smiley-razz
booklover4: iname so can just go by a pen name Klover
Tenethia: There's this thing called FaceBook…..
Ariel.of.Narnia: Yup. We'd know you then
booklover4: And then you would all know
Tenethia: And we've got a TLC page ;)
booklover4: I don't do Facebook
Tenethia: Ok
Ariel.of.Narnia: Good for you! *high-fives*
booklover4: I have an Instagram and a Tumblr and a Wordpress
Kristi: sneak sneak sneak...
booklover4: But no Facebook lol
Kristi: >.>
Kristi: <.<
Kristi: *hides under the rug*
Tenethia: *peers*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Kristi!! *glomps*
Tenethia: What's that huge lump under the carpet?
Kristi: *covers eyes* You can't see me!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Oh, btw... I think writers' is officially closed now. *bangs gavel*
Writer's Group dismissed
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^

Return to “Writer's Official Logs”