June 20th -- Writer's Group

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Tenethia, White Rose, Lil

Tenethia
Site Admin

June 20th -- Writer's Group

Post by Tenethia » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:14 am

Writer's Group opens ~

Ariel.of.Narnia: Do either of you have anything to share?
Sir-Edward: Not me sadly, you, Will?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Will?
Ariel.of.Narnia: *pokes*
Sir-William: Even if I had a story I probably wouldn't share it. Oh and I reviewed my last story and you were right
Sir-William: It did lag in the middle
Ariel.of.Narnia: (haha, took me a moment to remember what story that was)
Ariel.of.Narnia: Glad to have been of help.
Sir-William: I was so caught up with it because it was my story that I failed to think of it from another person’s perspective
Ariel.of.Narnia: I have a scene of something written, but I'm transferring it to the computer and editing as I go, so it's not ready just yet.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Yeah, that's easy to do
Sir-William: Well I'll be happy to read it when it's ready
Sir-William: At least I'm a faithful reader.
Sir-Edward: Indeed
Ariel.of.Narnia: For which the rest of us are grateful (you know... all one of me... o.O )
Ariel.of.Narnia: Well, in the meantime, do you two want a ten-minute challenge?
Sir-William: LOL
Sir-Edward: MY FAVORITE!
Sir-William: Without a doubt!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Excellent.
Ariel.of.Narnia: let's see.
Sir-Edward: What shall be the contents?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Will, give me the first name that pops in your head
Ariel.of.Narnia: Ed, give me the first action verb that pops in yours
Sir-Edward: Running
Sir-Edward: Big surprise there...
Sir-William: Ted?
Sir-William: Stupid name
Ariel.of.Narnia: lol, I knew I was running a risk with that (no pun intended)
Sir-William: Not a bad name, I mean
Sir-William: Haha
Sir-Edward: All Teds in the world are now offended
Sir-William: lol
Ariel.of.Narnia: lol
Sir-Edward: Right, so the story is about a guy named Ted...running?
Sir-William: That depends. Do I owe you money?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Write a story involving someone named Ted, running, the word "cavil" (to raise irritating and trivial objections; find fault with unnecessarily (usually followed by at or about)), and the color turquoise
Ariel.of.Narnia: ready?
Sir-Edward: Uuuuummmm
Sir-Edward: No
Ariel.of.Narnia: What's up?
Sir-Edward: *thinks*
Sir-William: What is "cavil?"
Sir-Edward: What in the world is "Cavil"?
Ariel.of.Narnia: to raise irritating and trivial objections; find fault with unnecessarily (usually followed by at or about)
Sir-William: Oh, I see
Sir-William: Ok, sure
Sir-Edward: Okkeeeyyyy
Sir-William: Punch it, Ariel!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay... go!
Ariel.of.Narnia: So, I totally didn't notice what time you started, but I've gone through three and a half songs on YouTube, so... stop!
Sir-William: lol, I'm done
Sir-William: Ed's almost there
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay
Ariel.of.Narnia: Hi, Nia!
Sir-William: *waves emphatically towards Nia in a way that means good things!*
Sir-William: I'll share first so that Ed can have more time to finish
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay. I'll try to read and write at the same time.
Sir-Edward: I'm done
Sir-William: good

Sir-William shares ~

Sir-William: Ted was running down a dirt path in an irritating, and trivial way, when he found a strawberry by the side of the road. It was still bright and rosy red so it must have been dropped there recently.
He found fault with it in an irritating and trivial way and then kept running. When he reached his house, he noticed in annoyance that while he had been gone someone had painted his house turquoise in a trivial manner.
He decided that the irritating and trivial strawberry that he had found down the path was at fault, so he went inside and forgot all about it. On the table he found a magazine that was titled "Cavell".
Settling into his most comfortable armchair, he opened it up. At first he only flipped through the pages, but as time passed on, he became deeply engrossed in it. This book was trivial!
He loved every minute of every page and grew steadily more annoyed. At last he reached the last page and placed the magazine back down on the table with a relaxed sigh of utter contentment.
That had been the most irritating, trivial, to find fault unnecessarily magazine he had ever read!

Sir-William: The end
Ariel.of.Narnia:
Ariel.of.Narnia: Yeesh, I wonder where he picked up that way of living.
Sir-William: Haha
Ariel.of.Narnia: You ready to go, Ed?

Sir-Edward shares ~

Sir-Edward: Ted Nikerson's large black boots clanked irritatingly loudly on the ornate metal floor of com-orbital station 5's large observation deck as he hurried toward the end of the hall. It was Ted's first day on the job he hitched the shoulder straps of his turquoise and orange-colored jumpsuit up higher on his back and continued down the long corridor to his destination in the checkpoint station one deck below him. Checkpoint duty was a complex job requiring a certain amount of strictness without allowing for cavil actions that might hold up the ever increasing line of cargo frigates streaming in from Delta Atoli to the capital sector.
Ted rather liked the prospect of an important well-paying job on Station 5, even more so since most of the jobs back on Alpha Tentalock fell through when the overruling government lost control of the kyber mining opportunities in the Gama beltway. Ted arrived at the terminal and swiped his hand over the door console to open it and stepped through.

Ariel.of.Narnia: (hang on a sec)
Sir-Edward: Hmmm?
Sir-William: What?
Sir-William: I looked incredible to me
Sir-William: Sounded, whatever
Sir-Edward: Thank you
Ariel.of.Narnia: (sorry, trying to help Lil. I'll be a minute)
Sir-Edward: OK
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay, back. *reads*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Ooh, nice. "cavil" is a verb, but anyway. :)
Ariel.of.Narnia: Aaaaand, I'm still transferring/editing
Ariel.of.Narnia: *headdesk*
Sir-Edward: lol
Ariel.of.Narnia: *might be able to shorten this, which would be lovely* Talk amongst yourselves
Sir-William: Oh, we’re fine
Sir-Edward: *talks amongst myselves*
Ariel.of.Narnia: *suddenly imagines Ed cavorting about doing the Gollum/Sméagol*
Sir-Edward: I can do the voice
Sir-Edward: *waits*
Ariel.of.Narnia: *can significantly shorten this, then will be ready to share*
Lil: *pops in*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Lil! Hi!
Ariel.of.Narnia: I 'm almost ready to share, so it's up to you whether or not you want to share now or after.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Lil?
Lil: Um, whatever?
Lil: I really don't have much
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay, almost done. Another two sentences, and I'll go
Ariel.of.Narnia: okay, here goes.
Ariel.of.Narnia: It’s just a scene, but I need help with it.
Sir-William: I'm still here
Ariel.of.Narnia: This'll be the opening scene of an Avengers fic
Sir-William: Oh, wow
Lil: (Greetings Sir William, Sir Edward.!)
Sir-William: Hi, Lil! *bows low to her Majesty*
Ariel.of.Narnia: (lol, no worries. Nothing intense. )

Ariel.of.Narnia shares ~

Ariel.of.Narnia: Jasper Sitwell was not amused and that in itself was amusing. Or perhaps it was that smug look on Coulson’s face that was amusing. Clint eyed the senior agents on the other side of the glass while he jettisoned a stream of water from his bottle into his mouth. /I wonder what’s going on./ Then he gathered together his bow, arrows, and throwing knife and opened the door into the hallway. A shower was in order.
Sitwell was holding a few folded bills at eye level, which he then planted on Coulson’s open palm. “Five dollars per count.”
“You missed one.” Coulson produced a pocketbook and flipped to a page. “I told you it’d take exactly two hours.”
/Betting again?/ Clint just smiled and shook his head as he walked in their direction. The showers were that way and besides, Sitwell had seemed to want to talk to him.
Sitwell pulled another bill from his wallet, but held it back. “Wait, he didn’t notice me, so it cancels out.”
“Barton?” Coulson beckoned to Clint before he could pass them.
“Sir?”
All trace of betting was gone from Coulson’s face. He was all business, down to the hands he held in front of himself. “Keep up the good work. It takes dediion to train yourself the way you do.”
“Thank you, sir.” He then turned to Sitwell. “You wanted to speak to me, sir?”
Surprise flickered on Sitwell’s face for a moment. “If you saw me, why didn’t you come out before?”
“I had assumed that if it was urgent, you would have interrupted.”
Coulson held out a hand. “Make that two fives now.”
Sitwell surrendered a ten. “Fine, but I’ll get the next one.”
Coulson smirked again. “You also owe me the two hours of sleep I would have got it I hadn’t woken up to monitor you.”
Sitwell rolled his eyes. “How about I just make you a coffee?”
“No, I gotta prep for briefing. Barton, I’ll see you in thirty.”
“Yes, sir.” Clint waited till Coulson disappeared around a corner before asking, “Were you evaluating my performance, sir?”
Sitwell smiled ruefully. “No, I wasn’t. But I saw enough to fill out a report.”
/Well, I should think so,/ Clint thought, /what with you watching for most of my training period./ “Alright. If that's everything then, sir.” Clint readjusted his load and continued his way to the showers.
“Just…,” Sitwell suddenly said. “Just don’t get a sandwich for breakfast?”
Clint smirked and held out his hand. “If you’d like, I’ll deliver the five to him so you don’t have to.”
Sitwell groaned. “Blast you, Coulson.”

Ariel.of.Narnia: And chapter break (and the current end)
Lil: That was amusing!
Sir-William: I like that, yes, so I'll say it too: "that was amusing"
Sir-William: Oops, forgot the "!" there
Sir-Edward: Awesome!
Sir-William: Just PLEASE don't ask me to criticize it!
Sir-William: smiley-razz
Ariel.of.Narnia: Well, I was hoping for feedback on the funny (or lacking thereof) and any tips on improvement...
Sir-William: In other words...
Sir-William: Lol
Sir-William: Well maybe I'll do it so long as you don't listen to me
Ariel.of.Narnia: Literally lol or figuratively?
Sir-William: I don't know
Sir-William: And anyway I'm having trouble finding anything
Sir-William: I always loved Coulson's character
Sir-William: I was heart broken when he died, and joyous when they brought him back
Sir-William: You seem to have captured him for yourself
Sir-William: Goodness, Ariel, it's fine!!!
Ariel.of.Narnia: *tries to figure out if that's good or not*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Haha, okay
Ariel.of.Narnia: Lil and Ed, do you have anything to add?
Sir-William: Ask Tenny, she'll rip it to shreds, and turn it inside out
Sir-Edward: It was cool
Lil: I'm sorry I can't offer anything other than I liked it
Sir-Edward: In depth criticism
Sir-William: Go Lil!
Lil: It was amusing
Sir-William: The princess has spoken!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Thanks, guys!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Lil's turn!
Lil: Okay so I'm also working on an Avengers fic
Lil: Ironic ain't it
Lil: But I've really been struggling since I don't write action or have a good grip of the characters
Ariel.of.Narnia: Will and Ed can help!
Lil: It started by over dosing too much on the owl city song "Coming after you."
Lil: But it's really in pieces
Lil: So just so you know
Lil: It's not cohesive at all and very rough drafty indecisive

Lil shares ~

Lil: Clint set his packed case on the bed and his and his sheath of arrows beside it. All he needed now was to grab his bow.
He had been chosen for this mission by Fury, the Russian assassin had caused one too many causalities. In fact, it was the recent attack of a shield agent that had precipitated this mission. He remembered looking at the picture of shown during his debriefing. She was a tool in the hands of their enemies.
Walking across to the rack, he lifted his bow of thee hooks that it in place placed it beside his quiver. Checking again to make sure he had everything, he slid his quiver of over his shoulder, grabbed up his bow and bag and headed for the door.
Landing, (?) he checked into a hotel and began making his way towards the (market?) plaza to begin gathering information. There it was, a flash of red, so quick he was almost not sure he saw it. He began to pick up his pace. That’s when he heard it, the whispers throughout the crowd. Then further away a commotion. Heading the direction he saw a slight movement, then a flash of black. He was sure now
He dashed to his borrowed motorbike, jumping into the seat and starting it in a few seconds. He was gaining on her in a few minutes time. Suddenly, she cut off from the main street, somersaulting over a waist high wall. He threw down the bike and followed after.
Down it lead into a narrow alleyway, he jumped quickly and followed her around the side of a (row house? Tall apartment?) but she had vanished.

Sir-William: *is on the edge of my seat*
Lil: That's basically all I have.
Sir-Edward: NOOOOOO!!!!
Sir-William: Cliff hangar!
Sir-Edward: Cliffhangers!!
Sir-William: Wow, Lil, just wow
Ariel.of.Narnia: Seriously?! You didn't tell me that the bit you had ended there!
Sir-William: I'm so jealous because I've always wanted to hear about that missing piece of the avenger’s genre, and now you beat me to it!
Sir-William: I hope you won't mind if someday I write my own version anyway. smiley-wink
Ariel.of.Narnia:
Lil: Oh please go ahead
Lil: smiley
Ariel.of.Narnia: I actually liked the action bit. I could picture it in my mind and, for the most part, you used good action verbs, which helps
Lil: I gave Ariel my plot bunny because I know I couldn't write to my satisfaction
Lil: Oh! Thank you
Sir-William: smiley-lol
Ariel.of.Narnia: Yeah and said plot bunny has grown from a little hand-held cutie into something that takes up my lap...
Lil: I couldn't decide what should be after the wall though (Pausing at the height, he looked down. She was no where to be seen. He glanced up and down the wall. No one there either. A short search up and down the wall reveled there was no one there either.)
Ariel.of.Narnia: I also like that your opening into the mission is... well, it's brief, clear, and it demonstrates what Hawkeye thinks of it all
Lil: Thank you!
Sir-William: well, Ariel, what do you think could be used instead of the word "either" twice?
Sir-William: I was just wondering if that might sound better *shrugs*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Where are the "eithers"?
Lil: Like I'm not even sure of the geography of the town even
Ariel.of.Narnia: oh. Duh.
Ariel.of.Narnia: wake up, Ariel
Sir-William: Pausing at the height, he looked down. She was no where to be seen. He glanced up and down the wall. No one there either. A short search up and down the wall reveled there was no one there either.)
Lil: If it's a high wall and I go with the last paragraph I just posted "(Pausing at the height, he looked down. She was no where to be seen. He glanced up and down the wall. No one there either. A short search up and down the wall reveled there was no one there either.)" Then he could see her if she was running off
Lil: if it was just a short wall, then in my mind it led around the corner behind the house and I can't decide which is better
Ariel.of.Narnia: I'd wait till the end of that bit before saying that he doesn't see her. if he's looking around that much (which is obviously is), then it's clear that he doesn't see her between glances at different spots, if you get my meaning
Lil: um?
Ariel.of.Narnia: like, instead of saying that he looked here, didn't see her, then looked here, didn't see her, then looked there, didn't see her, perhaps you could just say that he looked here, there, over there, didn't see her.
Ariel.of.Narnia: *shrugs* depends on how you want to do it.
Sir-William: *likes that*
Sir-William: kind of like inverting chord progressions in music to make it sound less chopping smiley-wink
Sir-William: More like a swiftly flowing river
Sir-William: But you choose
Ariel.of.Narnia: It'd be effective your way too if you add more description of what he's looking at, especially if there are enough potential hiding places. Part of that depends on what you want this alley to look like
Lil: It was kinda hard to write even that because my mind was telling me to make it all one chase scene
Lil: But the other part of my brain was saying it needed to be several encounter story
Ariel.of.Narnia: Well, "one of these days, he'll end up tracking her down".
Ariel.of.Narnia: Maybe try it both ways, see what you like.
Lil: But I don't know if I can do it
Lil: It's very hard to describe when I get like a visual video in my head for writing
Ariel.of.Narnia: Right?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Especially action sequences (but you did well on that, methinks)
Lil: I see the houses all tall and old (probably eastern European)
Ariel.of.Narnia: That's the impression you gave me.
Lil: And then he jumps over the wall and there's an alleyway highwalls all round and the apartments or houses there too
Lil: And it's solid like concrete walls
Lil: If you have another moment I have one last thing to share
Ariel.of.Narnia: Go for it!
Lil: (because I'm lazy and I went ahead and spoiled myself.)
Lil: Unconscious she dropped to the ground. He scanned the area around quickly to see if there were any other assailants with her. None.
Glancing down at her, he looked at his bow.
“By any means necessary.” Fury had said.
He strung his bow, aimed and pointed it. He paused looking down at her.
“Sir? Sir?”
“Yes, Agent Barton?”
“Sir, I have apprehended the target.”
“Mission Completed?”

Ariel.of.Narnia: Dundundun!
Sir-William: *gulps*
Lil: “No, Sir. Request Permission to bring the subject in?”
Lil: El fin
Sir-William: *is feeling sorry for Natasha already *
cor: Ooh *listens*
Ariel.of.Narnia: You ended there?!
Ariel.of.Narnia: That's both cool and not.
Lil: Oh?
Lil: How not?
Sir-William: Well at least we know that she's alright
Sir-William: Because she's in the movies afterwards
Lil: Exactly
Ariel.of.Narnia: It's cool in that it leaves it open to the imagination as to how Fury and Hawkeye work that out. It’s not cool in that I wanna know how that works out.
Sir-William: Lol
Lil: So do I. :P
Lil: I didn't want to influence your story too much, Ariel
Lil: But you are welcome to it.
Ariel.of.Narnia: My plans are different, but that could change.
Lil: I'm just playing around with it
Lil: I also can't write fight scenes
Lil: *will probably end up watching that scene in avengers till I'm sick of it.* :P
Ariel.of.Narnia: Haha, I did that too, no joke!
Sir-William: Hahaha
Lil: *mentally has all these questions*
Ariel.of.Narnia: That part where she rams his head into the railing... OW
Sir-William: Oh boy, that really made me flinch.
Sir-Edward: Mental re-calibration
Lil: (Hawkeye's probably going to knock her out. :P )
Ariel.of.Narnia: Full circle, right?
Lil: In my story
Lil: *mentally has all these questions. Like where is she hiding out?
Sir-William: But please don't make him do it by ramming her head into a pole. I would never like Hawkeye again if so.
Ariel.of.Narnia: *snickers*
Lil: No. it won't be like that
Sir-William: *whew*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Do you know what Widow's up to?
Lil: No. >.<
Ariel.of.Narnia: Besides the usual of killing people and causing mayhem?
Sir-William: I don't have problems writing about how people fight, but I am not good at writing about how they feel as they fight
Sir-William: Ariel is right; she wouldn't be out there unless she had a reason. Just saying
Sir-William: But they may or may not need to be known
Ariel.of.Narnia: This is true
Ariel.of.Narnia: Is there anything else we can help you with at, Lil?
Sir-William: Sorry about not being decisive about my suggestions. I like to give people ideas for stories, but I never like to push.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Suggestions and ideas are still helpful.
Sir-William: smiley
Sir-William: Unfortunately I really should be going soon
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay. Bye, Will!
Sir-William: *will stay for a little longer, though*
Ariel.of.Narnia: And Ed!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Lil, I'm still here at any rate.
Sir-William: Bye!
Sir-William: *takes log*
Sir-William: *waves at an Ariel and a Lil and POOFS*
Lil: Can I ask a really random question?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Yeah
Ariel.of.Narnia: Go for it
Lil: Like how, if I go with knocking her out, how should he do it?
Lil: I mean there's the knife hilt to the temple like in movies
Sir-Edward: A fall or maybe an explosion?
Lil: Oh! Good idea
Sir-Edward: Like knocking her off the edge of a building or something?
Sir-Edward: Maybe not THAT far of a fall
Ariel.of.Narnia: A choke-hold might be difficult since she's so slippery, but that's not to say it can't be done
Ariel.of.Narnia: The second option popping up in my head is with an arrow
Ariel.of.Narnia: In the TV show and the FB game, he has trick arrows that emit a shock that can knock people out
Sir-Edward: Or one of his explosive arrows?
Sir-Edward: *must go now* Byeee!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Yeah, one of those could knock her forward and into something
Ariel.of.Narnia: Bye, Ed!
Lil: I was kinda thinking maybe he's swinging his bow and she stumbles back (although she's probably just grab it like in the movie) and then
Lil: Bye, Sir Knights!

Thus ends the actual Writer's Group and begins a writerly conversation between Ariel.of.Narnia and Lil concerning Avengers and Agents of SHIELD ~

Ariel.of.Narnia: Could depend on how/when he finds her too
Ariel.of.Narnia: How much energy/stamina has she got left by the time he knocks her out?
Lil: Like, I kinda feel bad, but I don't think his character would
Lil: And I probably should find out if you can knock someone out with a punch
Lil: *hides!*
Ariel.of.Narnia: You could, if you hit hard enough in the right place
Ariel.of.Narnia: I think you can too if you kinda make a cutting motion with your hand and strike the side of the neck. (so sideways)
Lil: Like the scene in the movie is so fast
Ariel.of.Narnia: He might not want to outright kill her, but there's the possibility too that he'll just knock her out in self-defense
Lil: I really need to get a grasp on their fighting styles
Lil: Yeah, that's it
Ariel.of.Narnia: Haha, good luck with that. It's so hard to follow Widow in the movies! She's here, she's there, and that dude's hanging upside down what?!
Lil: *is extremely arachnophobic* even thinking making me scared
Lil: So I picked a bad character to like
Lil: Oh dear
Ariel.of.Narnia: Oh, Google searching? Yeah... tack "marvel" Do that. Solves everything.
Lil: No, not searching
Lil: Like, there're so many angles to this, I'm almost scared to write it
Lil: Does it make sense for him to knock her out then hesitate
Lil: On firing
Ariel.of.Narnia: Unless... knocking her out was his alternative to killing her
Ariel.of.Narnia: Like, he's already decided to spare her and so just knocks her out instead?
Lil: I don't think he has
Ariel.of.Narnia: Hmmm
Lil: Barton seems a very determined character
Ariel.of.Narnia: Yeah, he is. He seems to get in trouble a lot in the comics
Ariel.of.Narnia: (from the wiki's info)
Lil: But I don't want to make it like "So he saw her laying there and she was so pretty." because that would be dumb
Ariel.of.Narnia: Haha, yeah, don't do that
Lil: And let’s be real he has a specific job
Ariel.of.Narnia: Haha, this is true
Lil: He's not going to fall for just a pretty face
Lil: So I need to find a reason
Lil: (which I don't have.)
Ariel.of.Narnia: Hmm...
Lil: And I can't really say "she's a woman"
Ariel.of.Narnia: Nope.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Hawkeye doesn't discriminate.
Lil: Because His job doesn’t care
Ariel.of.Narnia: Hmm
Lil: Like, I know there's warrior’s code of not killing your enemy when he's weaponless
Lil: But I mean his job....
Lil: So I think maybe that doesn't count either?
Lil: And I'm kinda afraid of trotting out the lines about he saw promise
Ariel.of.Narnia: And, I think for the most part, he'd abide by that. I don't necessarily think he'd wait for her to wake up so she has a sporting chance before getting killed.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Hmm
Lil: Because like friends or not in the avengers she still was fighting him and knocked him out
Ariel.of.Narnia: SHIELD obviously doesn't want her... besides wanting her dead. So she's not technically valuable
Ariel.of.Narnia: His decision should have little, if not nothing, to do with his job
Lil: Yeah
Lil: I mean in the movie Natasha seems profoundly touched by it
Ariel.of.Narnia: *nods*
Ariel.of.Narnia: We might have to sleep on this one.
Ariel.of.Narnia: He has to see something in her
Ariel.of.Narnia: Just... what is that something and why is it worth it?
Ariel.of.Narnia: (by the by, Hawkeye does have a bit of a rebellious streak that crops up from time to time, from what I read on the wiki. so it's not like this is an OOC decision)
Lil: I mean I don't know if gut feelings matter in light of his er.. "job"
Ariel.of.Narnia: Might depend on what that gut feelings about
Lil: Saving her
Ariel.of.Narnia: Sorry, I meant gut feeling about why he should save her
Lil: *thinks part of it is I love the idea*
Lil: But I don't have much... oh what is the word
Ariel.of.Narnia: It is potential? Does he think she might be useful regardless of what SHIELD wants? Is there something about her that reminds him of himself once upon a time?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Inspiration?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Drive?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Research?
Lil: So much of me wants to go the he felt sorry for her rout
Lil: I mean you know you try not to think of the fact of what the characters actual stated professions are
Lil: Doesn't Clint even say she's not a soldier
Ariel.of.Narnia: He called her a spy in the movie. Stark called her a master assassin
Ariel.of.Narnia: She's more behind-the-scenes than Winter Soldier. She doesn't go around blowing stuff up everywhichway. She's sly and conniving
Ariel.of.Narnia: She has intense combat training, definitely, but I think her forte is more in the information and quiet assassinations game
Lil: Yeah, so I didn't even know if my scene worked
Lil: Him seeing her in the marketplace
Ariel.of.Narnia: I think it would
Ariel.of.Narnia: She could be trying to blend in. she could be stalking a target. She could simply be going from point A to point B.
Lil: Ack!
Lil: I need to go to bed
Lil: I didn't mean to stay up this late
Ariel.of.Narnia: Oh, haha. Good night then!
Lil: Thanks
Lil: Lets brainstorm again sometime soon?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Sure!

Writer's Group adjourned ~
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^

Return to “Writer's Official Logs”