Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Tenethia, White Rose, Lil

Tenethia
Site Admin

June 13th -- Writer's Group Log

Post by Tenethia » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:14 am

Writer's Group opens ~

gypsevedius: O.o Hello.........
Ariel.of.Narnia: What?
gypsevedius: Oh dear. It's Writer's time, ain't it?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Haha, it's supposed to be, but there's no one here besides you and me
gypsevedius: Well /I/ haven't been writing anything except songs lately.
Ariel.of.Narnia: You could always share those.
Ariel.of.Narnia: I haven't finished the story I started two days ago
gypsevedius: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I dunno about that.
gypsevedius: About the songs, I mean.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Why not?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Yeah, I know. but why not?
gypsevedius: Becaaaaause they're my songs.
gypsevedius: Besides, I haven't typed them up yet.
gypsevedius: I write them in my notebook.
Ariel.of.Narnia: smiley-lol
gypsevedius: smiley-lol
gypsevedius: Besides, they're mainly personal songs except that one about the woods, which is about my novel, sooo...
gypsevedius: If you want someone to come into Writer's, I could perhaps poke someone for you. *innocent look*
gypsevedius: Has Writer's started or are we waiting, orrrrrr...?
Ariel.of.Narnia: I'm sitting here waiting...
Ariel.of.Narnia: Elanor says she's coming
Ariel.of.Narnia:...
Ariel.of.Narnia: *just noticed your other posts* oh, yes, go ahead and poke! :P
gypsevedius: smiley-razz
gypsevedius: I poked someone.
Ariel.of.Narnia: If Tenny says anything, I was here 3 minutes early and everyone else has the psychic ability to avoid writers' or come in late when I'm in charge.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Thank you.
Ariel.of.Narnia: (brb)
Sir-Edward: *pokes head in* Hello?
Sir-Edward: Has chat been vacated? 0.o
Sir-Edward: ALL ALONE!!!
Sir-Edward: A survivor!
gypsevedius: *shall go into my dark corner for Writer's now that there's people here*
gypsevedius: Hey, Ed.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Back
Sir-Edward: Hey Ariel!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Ed! hurrah!
gypsevedius: *slinks into the corner and puts dark cloak on*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Thanks again, Gyps.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Is Will coming?
Sir-Edward: Indeed
Tenethia Brandybuck: Hi peeps!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Tenny!
Tenethia Brandybuck: Good. He'd better
Tenethia Brandybuck: On my phone
Ariel.of.Narnia: I did NOT start Writers' late. In case you ask.
Tenethia Brandybuck: Lol
Tenethia Brandybuck: Doesn't start for fifteen more minutes!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Wait... wow. *leaves to bash head against the wall*
Tenethia Brandybuck: Don’t be so hard on yourself
Ariel.of.Narnia: *comes back in wearing a dunce cap and a "second Rabadash" T-shirt*
Ariel.of.Narnia: :P
gypsevedius: *laughs*
Tenethia Brandybuck: You are SO HARD on yourself
Ariel.of.Narnia: Glad to be of service
Ariel.of.Narnia: Well, Tenny, if you like, I can turn this dunce cap into a wizard hat and quote Gandalf, "a wizard is never late, nor is he early"
Tenethia Brandybuck: Ok
Ariel.of.Narnia: *still feels like wearing the "second Rab" shirt though*
PhantomOfTheOpera: I arrives precisely when I means to
Ariel.of.Narnia: 'allo!
Ariel.of.Narnia: And yeah, that.
Tenethia Brandybuck: I'm at work still
Tenethia Brandybuck: Eating waffle fries
gypsevedius: Hi, Tenny!
gypsevedius: Hi, Will.
Tenethia Brandybuck: I have some writing exercises today!
PhantomOfTheOpera: Hello, Gypse, hello, waffle fries... I mean, Tenny
gypsevedius: xD
Ariel.of.Narnia: I have last week's story and the beginnings of another.
Tenethia Brandybuck: Wonderful!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Said "another" is total nonsense though.
Tenethia Brandybuck: Ariel, I want you to go ahead and take reins
Tenethia Brandybuck: It's gonna be awkward to lead mobile
Ariel.of.Narnia: Sorry, Tennykins. No tack shops in my area.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Ooookay. So. we're a minute early according to my clock, but we're gonna start!
PhantomOfTheOpera: Right-o
Ariel.of.Narnia: Who's got something to share?
PhantomOfTheOpera: I wrote the beginnings of two stories, neither of which I intend to share
PhantomOfTheOpera: They're just too crazy
Ariel.of.Narnia: Crazier than my started one? o.O
Ariel.of.Narnia: How about you, Ed?
Sir-Edward: Sorry :?
PhantomOfTheOpera: I'm sorry, but he doesn't either. We talked about it a lot, but nothing came of it
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay, then
Ariel.of.Narnia: And Elanor, when she comes, has nothing either.
Tenethia Brandybuck: :P
PhantomOfTheOpera: So just a normal day in Writer’s
Ariel.of.Narnia: *snork*
Tenethia Brandybuck: Yup
Ariel.of.Narnia: Well, I do have the thing I was supposed to have finished last week. *embarrassed face*
PhantomOfTheOpera: Good, something to read!
Ariel.of.Narnia: smiley-razz
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay, here goes...
Lil: *pops in*
Lil: "ello
Ariel.of.Narnia: Lil! have anything to share?!
PhantomOfTheOpera: Hey, Lil
Sir-Edward: Hey Lil!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay, I'll proceed with mine then...

Ariel.of.Narnia shares ~

Ariel.of.Narnia: Rhosin started out of a feverish sleep when his bed suddenly dipped. He flailed his arms out to catch himself, rapping one hand against wood while the other struck a soft bundle, eliciting a wail. /Where are my covers? My chambers? My –/ And then he remembered.
He was out on the open sea.

Tenethia Brandybuck: O.o
Tenethia Brandybuck: COR
Ariel.of.Narnia: (Shhhhhh!)
Tenethia Brandybuck: LOL
Ariel.of.Narnia: He sat up – an action that made him feel terribly woozy and achy – and scooped the infant into his arms. “Hush, little one,” he rasped. “I did not mean to strike you.” The child’s crying subsided a little, but his face puckered up again and he opened his little mouth further. /Oh, no, no, please…./ “Please don’t. I know, I know.” He set a pendant into the little writing fingers, which promptly set the treasure into the toothless mouth.
Rhosin could not bear to watch the infant search for relief, so he leaned back and turned his gaze to the moonlit waves. Water surrounded them for miles around and yet it only made him thirstier. /How long has it been?/ He wasn’t sure he could trust himself to determine the length of days they’d been out at sea, or how long ago his stomach had first rumbled, or how long his tongue had clicked and swelled in his mouth, or when the weakness and aching had set in. Rhosin let his eyes close. He used to love the smell of the sea. Now, he groaned under its mockery.
The child’s sucking noises caused Rhosin to observe him again. His little face, pale from lack of a couple days’ nourishment, was made paler still by the light of the moon. His eyes, round and blue as the sky, roved about, taking in his own fingers, the moon, Rhosin’s gaunt face….

Tenethia Brandybuck: smiley-sad
Lil: (no... you can't give a name and a personality to the guard.... FEELINGS)
Lil: *melts*
Lil: (already)
Ariel.of.Narnia: (*is cruel* )
Ariel.of.Narnia: /What have I done?/ Rhosin had no tears to spring into his eye, but his heart wept as surely as a mother mourns a lost child. /I am sorry, little one. I should not have…. We were wrong. I can ask no forgiveness, I who have brought you out here to perish./
The moon rose higher and they rode the waves in silence. At long last, the baby’s eyelids drooped closed. Rhosin’s threatened to do the same. He leaned his head back.
Then came a voice, very small, little more than a faint whisper on the breeze. /You yet have one more task before you. /
/I cannot/, he answered.
/You must./
/I have not the strength./
A new sound reached his ears, hardly any less faint than the voice itself. Rhosin strained to make it out.
/Row./
Rhosin forced his eyes open and raised himself up. His head pounded and he gasped for air, but he stayed up. His arms trembled as they reached for the oars, but he set them into the water and pulled. The sound of nearing breakers upon a distant shore roused a determination in him, making each stroke a little stronger than the last.
/Do you hear that, little one? You will live. We have only to reach that land./
The moon illumined the baby’s slumbering face and shone upon the pendant still clutched in his little hand.
/You will live. Favour smiles upon you. You will live.
/Stroke after stroke, laboured breath after laboured breath….
/I will not be able to protect you. I cannot bring you home./
His fingers were loosening their hold.
/This is what it is to exile a prince./
He sank back.
/I do not ask your forgiveness…./
The pain dulled.
/… but perhaps one day, Prince Cor, you can forgive me all the same./
So passed Sir Rhosin of Archenland. Under the silver moon, the boat continued onward till it came to shore where a man sat, wakeful at midnight, to receive it.

Ariel.of.Narnia: The end
Tenethia Brandybuck: Bbl. Sorry
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay.
Lil: *writhes*
Sir-Edward: *Loud applause!!!!!*
Bells: *claps* That was so beautiful.
Sir-Edward: (Writhes?) O.0
Lil: FEEELS!
Lil: (yes. because it was so painful and beautiful it hurt.)
Ariel.of.Narnia: @Lil: sorry-not-sorry? @Ed and Bells: thanks!
Lil: :P
elanorelle: Test
elanorelle: I though I was signed in. :P
Ariel.of.Narnia: Any comments?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Hi, Elanor!
Sarah: Hey guys!
Ariel.of.Narnia: And hi, Berry!
Sarah: Am I still logged in as Sarah?-.-
Sir-Edward: Howdedo!
Ariel.of.Narnia: I'll be back guys, but please proceed with any commenting
elanorelle: Anyway, I love how, Rhosin as I must now call him, has a story now.
Ariel.of.Narnia: (yes, you are Berry)
Sir-Edward: Indeed
Sarah: How does I change the name?
elanorelle: I particularly liked his inward struggle, knowing what he has to do despite his suffering.
Lil: What did you want it changed too?
Lil: @ Sarah
Sarah: Berry :P
Sarah: Because that be ma name XD
Ariel.of.Narnia: (back)
Ariel.of.Narnia: @Elanor: Woohoo! thanks!
PhantomOfTheOpera: Sorry I was a little late in reading your story, Ariel. Anyway, it was amazing! It took me a little while before I recognized it
Sir-William: There, I'm in now
Ariel.of.Narnia: Excellent, excellent.
Lil: (@ Berry: I would contact one of the forum mods if you can Ajnos or Tooky or someone who knows about changing names) or you can give me a message for them
Sarah: Just say..."Berry still can't log in on the main site and she changed her name in a costume party a long time ago and doesn't know how to change it back."
Ariel.of.Narnia: Alrighty... does anyone have anything to share or brainstorm?
Tenethia Brandybuck: Ok
Ariel.of.Narnia: Tenny!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Are you here for reals now?
Tenethia Brandybuck: I have an activity
Tenethia Brandybuck: Nope
Sarah: I have two somethings to share
Tenethia Brandybuck: YAY
Ariel.of.Narnia: Proceed, Berry!
Tenethia Brandybuck: I LOVE delays
Sarah: k
Sir-William: lol
Sarah: So this one needs a bit of explaining
Ariel.of.Narnia: (@Tenny: *snickers*)
Sarah: I recently got a new puppy!!!!
Sarah: His name is Loki
Ariel.of.Narnia: Yay for new puppies!
Sir-William: :D :D
Sir-Edward: He's a Nordic dog?
Sarah: He's hyper (lol, I'm pretty sure that hyper and puppy are synonyms)
Sarah: Soo...just imagine this in a super-fast voice:
Sir-William: Ok, lol
Ariel.of.Narnia: Haha
Sarah: (and this, I think, took place in his little brain this morning when I went outside to check on him)

Sarah (a.k.a. Berry) shares ~

Sarah: Ooh, I hear the door opening! Who is it? Who is-OH MY GOSH it’s that tiny human with the blue hair! HI! HI! I LOVE YOU, TOO! CAN I LICK YOUR EAR? Aw, why’d you say “no”? I just wanted to lick your ear. smiley-sad Waaaiiit…..is my name “Loki” or “Good Boy”? ‘Cause Tiny Blue-Haired Human calls me both. OH I’M GONNA CHEW ON MY LEASH MMM THIS IS SO YUMMY—aw, why not? My teeth are teething. I need to chew stuff. Can we play? I WANNA PLAY WITH YOU. *nips* Why not? I just want to play with you and puppies play by nipping and you look like a little human puppy! I LOVE YOU, TOO! Ew, I don’t want cuddles!!! I WANT TO PLAY!!! *nip* WHY NOT? Ow, ow, don’t scruff me! Let go! Why are you pinning me down? Am I doing something wrong? I just want you to let go—YES I LOVE YOU, TOO!!! YAY! OOH CAN I LICK YOUR EYEBROWS??? WHY NOT? I just want to lick your—I SMELL RABBIT POO!!! I WANNA DIG IN THE RABBIT POO! Why not, Tiny Blue-Haired Human Puppy? I LOVE YOU!
Ariel.of.Narnia: *giggles inwardly*
Sir-William: LOL, I love that! :P
Sarah: Thank you. I bet Loki approves, too. XD
Sir-William: *chuckles*
Ariel.of.Narnia: He probably would.
Kristi: Berry, I'm gonna be gone this week. I suggest having Ajnos try a password reset or something
Sarah: Thanks, Kristi
elanorelle: Hehehe! I had an adult dog who acted like that. It's very cute, Berry. ^.^
Sir-William: See, you're bilingual. You speak English and Doganese
Sarah: HA, Will! XD
Kristi: If that doesn't work, I'll look into it when I return. So sorry
Sir-William: Don't worry, I know who you are. You're the one with the blue hair.
Ariel.of.Narnia: What's this other story, Berry?
Sir-William: *is curious*
Sarah: Okay...a little bit of explaining for this one, too
Tenethia Brandybuck: Be back in 10
Sarah: I used four photo story starters for it
Sarah: Hehe
Sarah: Sooo...ready to hear the story?
Ariel.of.Narnia: Yup!
Sir-William: *is itching in that direction*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Fire away!
Sarah: k
Sir-Edward: Proceed!
Sarah: It was early morning in the woods behind my house. The mist still hung over the trees, and the earth smelled clean and new. There was dew on the underbrush that quietly crunched under my Nikes. I was enjoying the quiet stillness of a forest not yet reached by the sun, when I saw something gold and shiny in the underbrush. I knelt down next to it and brushed away the leaves, twigs, and dirt to see what it was. It was an old-fashioned pocket watch, with a name engraved on the front. I dropped it to the ground. The name on the front was Lydia Menard. My name.
Sir-William: *that's spooky*
Sarah: My head spun. I didn’t own a pocket watch, nor had I ever. I was panicking, wondering if this meant there was a wrinkle in the space-time continuum, when it hit me. I had a great-great grandmother who I was named after. The pocket watch had obviously been hers.
Sarah: *waits for Will to breath a sigh of relief*
Ariel.of.Narnia: (lol)
Sir-William: LOL
Sarah: Breathing a sigh of relief, I picked it back up and opened it. It was still in decent condition, despite having been about a century old and lying on the forest floor for who knew how long. I checked the time on my phone and noted that the time on the watch was off by several hours. I began turning the knob on the top of it so the time would be correct. I had decided to keep the watch as a memento of my great-great grandmother, who I had been named after because she was known as a respectable and virtuous woman. But as I turned it, my surroundings grew strangely fuzzy. I blinked, figuring my glasses were temporarily malfunctioning.
Ariel.of.Narnia: *cues spooky music*
Sir-William: *drums roll*
Sarah: But everything was still fuzzy, and now, even stranger, seemed to be becoming a new, denser, greener forest. It was still hazy, but now seemed to be later in the morning, for the sky was pink, not grey. A few yards away was a wide river with a bridge without side rails going over it. The bridge was sticking out of what appeared to be the remains of a castle long abandoned. I couldn’t believe it. This kind of stuff didn’t actually happen; it only happened in fantasy books.
I stood still for several moments, looking dumbly at the watch in my hand. I then suddenly thought that if turning the time on the clock backwards had transported me to—well, wherever this was—then turning it forwards should bring me back home. I quickly started turning the knob, but nothing happened. I sighed in frustration, panic rising in my chest. I tried to calm myself, but couldn’t. I looked back over at the ruins. /If something old from my world brought me here, maybe something old from this world will bring me back./ I ran like a crazy person into the ruins, looking for something lying on the ground, or in a crevice in a wall; anything that could bring me back home.
I ran into what must have previously been a courtyard that was now overflowing with wild vines. Almost all that was left was two pillars, standing starkly in an empty space. I had my back turned to them for a minute or so as I looked along the ground, but when I turned, I nearly jumped out of my skin. Standing between the pillars was a tall woman with dark hair, wearing a white dress adorned with black lace and fringe; she had a hooded cloak that matched. Something about her made my heart thump and my muscles tense; she was trouble. She began to slowly pull back her hood. This could not be good.

Sarah: THE END
Sir-Edward: Dun dun DUN!!
elanorelle: :O
elanorelle: You can't just leave it at that!
Ariel.of.Narnia: That's not the end!! that's a cliffy!
Sir-William: Not fair! *pouts*
Sarah: Yes I can
Sir-William: Haha
Ariel.of.Narnia: No. Not allowed.
Ariel.of.Narnia: smiley-wink
Ariel.of.Narnia: I enjoyed that. I loved the descriptions!
Sir-William: Yes, it was a most pleasing story
Ariel.of.Narnia: But I did think it odd that she thought that her glasses, and not her eyes, were malfuntioning...
Sarah: Thank you...I just described the pics that I used for story starters :P
Sir-William: Interesting way of writing a story; I like it
Ariel.of.Narnia: Still, though. it was vivid.
Sarah: Well, like, she thought that her glasses, which help her see, weren't doing their job anymore
Sarah: k...I have friends who have been waiting for me for about twenty minutes
Tenethia Brandybuck: *trots in*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Okay. thanks for sharing, Berry!
Tenethia Brandybuck: Bye, Berry!
Sarah: *hugs friends* This was fun
Sarah: *dramatic poof*
Tenethia Brandybuck: smiley-lol
Tenethia Brandybuck: Who is here still?
elanorelle: See you Berry! Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed your stories. *hugs*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Elanor, Will, Ed, Lil, and me, so far's I know
Sir-William: Bye! *waves*
Tenethia Brandybuck: Fabulous!
Tenethia Brandybuck: Alright, anybody else have something to share?
Sir-William: *the silence is so loud *
Tenethia Brandybuck: smiley-razz
Sir-Edward: Indeed, deafening.

Writerly exercises/the Help Tenethia Be a Mod game ~

Tenethia Brandybuck: Wellll
Tenethia Brandybuck: We're going to do something new!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Not unless you want three paragraphs of nothing.
Tenethia Brandybuck: It's called the "Help Tenethia Be a Mod" game!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Wow!
Sir-William: Ok...
Tenethia Brandybuck: In which you play a writerly game I have devised and I watch to see how it goes and if anybody likes it or dislikes it
Tenethia Brandybuck: I hope to use it in the forum, but first I want input. And Tooky and I thought it'd be a good writerly exercise
Sir-William: Interesting so far
Tenethia Brandybuck: Alright
Tenethia Brandybuck: Basically, we're going to do a collaboration. A "Choose Your Own Ending" story collaboration.
Ariel.of.Narnia: *gasp* I love those!
Tenethia Brandybuck: I will start the story and give two options. The next person chooses one, writes what happens when that option is chosen, and then moves the story along to another 2 options.
Tenethia Brandybuck: Ariel, help me demonstrate
Sir-William: I think I might understand, hehe
Tenethia Brandybuck: Once upon a time, there was a girl named Little Red Riding Hood. A wolf met her on the road. She can either A. Talk to the wolf, of B. continue to her Grandma's house.
Ariel.of.Narnia: B. continue to granny's! On the way, Little Red sees some beautiful wildflowers that would really brighten up granny's house. does she... A. stop to pick them or B. continue on her way?
Tenethia Brandybuck: Just like that
elanorelle: In what order shall we go?
Tenethia Brandybuck: Shall we continue with this story?
Sir-Edward: I vote nay
Sir-William: Um...
Tenethia Brandybuck: Alphabetical order, perhaps?
Tenethia Brandybuck: The nays have it!
Tenethia Brandybuck: (I closed voting quickly for your sake, Ed *nodnods *)
Sir-William: Well I understand it now, but I'm not good with Little Red Riding Hood
Sir-William: But I love the idea!
Tenethia Brandybuck: Well, Ariel, considering your name starts with an "A", why don't you start us a new story?
Tenethia Brandybuck: I'm giving you a one-minute limit. You may not go past
Ariel.of.Narnia: *snork*
Sir-Edward: Ok, how about a world traveler?
Sir-Edward: A person who explores worlds through portals he creates
Ariel.of.Narnia: *changes gears to go with Ed's idea*
Sir-Edward: Or something
Sir-William: Heehee
Sir-William: Anything is good (mostly)
Ariel.of.Narnia: Derek stood back, proud of his work. /Yes, this could be revolutionary/, he thought to himself. Before him were two portals, painted in life-like oils. At least, he hoped they were portals. /But which do I choose?/ A. the fairytale forest or B. Atlantis?
Tenethia Brandybuck: *grins*
Sir-William: Who's next?
Tenethia Brandybuck: Ela
Sir-William: Ela then Ed, got it
Tenethia Brandybuck: I know this is a bit difficult to play in chat, since it's not super-fast because it involves writing, but bear with me
Sir-William: If Ela is busy Ed can go next
Tenethia Brandybuck: Ela is writing
Sir-William: Ok
Sir-William: I'll just chill
Tenethia Brandybuck: *patpats* Like I said, it's a bit of a slow game, I know
Sir-William: Great for the forum, though
Tenethia Brandybuck: *nods*
elanorelle: B. Atlantis. There would be so much to explore. So much he just had to find out. /Just step in/. He did. Does it work... A. yes B. no
Tenethia Brandybuck: Oooohshiny
Sir-Edward: No, he dies
Sir-Edward: lol
Sir-Edward: JK
Tenethia Brandybuck: :P
Tenethia Brandybuck: (game over ;) )
Ariel.of.Narnia: :P
Sir-William: He's writing
Tenethia Brandybuck: *grins and nods*
Ariel.of.Narnia: *thinks we should indicate we're writing, just so everyone else knows*
Sir-William: Good idea
Tenethia Brandybuck: *nods* Yeah, that's a good point. Just so we know you aren't distracted or have run off or something.
Sir-William: This room is just full of smart people and smart ideas (and distracted people too )
Ariel.of.Narnia: Haha
Sir-William: Ed was just thrown out of chat, O.o
Ariel.of.Narnia: What?
Tenethia Brandybuck: This room is full of /one/ person who just ate too much chicken
Tenethia Brandybuck: What do you mean, Will?
Sir-William: He's back
Sir-Edward: RATS! I just lost all my writing!
Tenethia Brandybuck: Oh dear!
Ariel.of.Narnia: *wince*
Tenethia Brandybuck: Well, at least you know where you were going
Ariel.of.Narnia: Don't worry. you're not the one on a time limit.
Sir-William: Just write a short version of it again, Ed
Sir-William: *chuckles*
Sir-Edward: Right, *sigh*
Sir-William: Right, lol, I sense un unintended pun
Tenethia Brandybuck: This is true.
Tenethia Brandybuck: Well, if I don't put Ariel on a time limit and keep her to it, we'll be here for a week just waiting on her turn
Tenethia Brandybuck: smiley-wink
Ariel.of.Narnia: *crosses arms* Hey, at least y'all have a halfway decent story to read at the end of it.
Sir-William: *feeds the fire*
Sir-William: *puts an eggs on Tenny's head for free energy*
Sir-William: Saves on cooking costs
Tenethia Brandybuck: *snork*
Sir-William: I'm going to shoot Ed if he doesn't hurry up
Sir-William: But that's only because he's my brother
Tenethia Brandybuck:*giggles*
Sir-William: *is beginning to think that Ed is an Ariel
Ariel.of.Narnia: *suddenly has the mental image of an animated Coriakin going after the Chief Duffer with a nerf gun* o.O
Sir-William: LOL
Tenethia Brandybuck: *rocks back and forth with laughter*
Sir-William: *rocks forth and back with laughter*
Ariel.of.Narnia: smiley-lol
Sir-William: "Nerf play the game" "select game" "Stop the Noise" "Go"
Sir-Edward: Alex,(who's name has not been mentioned until now) let the strange fluid walls of the portal in front of him engulf him in their liquid embrace. It was like walking into a pool of water sideways, he thought. there was a sudden sense of pulling, tugging, a pressure to move outside of the confines of this strange liquid middle-realm. He took a step forward and... A. comes out somewhere other than Atlantis-whoops B. he comes out in Atlantis and what?
Sir-William: Haha, right
Sir-William: Gypse would be next, I think
Tenethia Brandybuck: Gypsy's at dinner
Tenethia Brandybuck: So it's your turn Will
Sir-William: Sure 'ting
Ariel.of.Narnia: ("comes out somewhere other than Atlantis - whoops" lol!)
Sir-William: Alex found himself in the great city of Atlantis! Yes! It was gorgeous! It was evening time on the planet and a golden hue lit up the enormous pillars and numerous trees that grew in rows along the city entrance. A. he goes throw the massive double door into the city or B. the double doors come open and a wise person comes out
Tenethia Brandybuck: Oohfun
Tenethia Brandybuck: My turn!
Ariel.of.Narnia: (brb)
Tenethia Brandybuck: Derek-Alex went through the massive double door into the city. The street was crowded with all sorts of people, rich and poor, tall and short, young and old. As he pushed through the crowd, in wonder, a lady, bent over with age, grabbed at his sleeve. "A schissel for a poor old woman, Sir?" Does Derek-Alex A. freak out and run away screaming, or B. give the woman money.
Sir-William: Hmm...interesting
Sir-William: What will transpire here today?!?!?!?!?
Tenethia Brandybuck: No idea
Tenethia Brandybuck: It's Ariel's turn. Ela, are you here, and would you switch turns with Ariel?
Sir-William: It's those smart, distracted people again...
Tenethia Brandybuck: *snickers*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Back. I needed cake...
Tenethia Brandybuck: Ok, Ela disappeared
Tenethia Brandybuck: Go, Ariel, go!
Tenethia Brandybuck: Vamoose, Ariel, vamoose!
elanorelle: Test
Tenethia Brandybuck: Oh, hi, Ela!
elanorelle: Internet went out. :P
Tenethia Brandybuck: Oh dear. I know how that is
Sir-William: Don't we all...It's a sad world without the dear internet...
Ariel.of.Narnia: Alex gives the woman money. "It's not much, I'm afraid," he said. But the woman ignored him, staring at the money. Is the stare one of A. wonder or B. greed?
Sir-William: Thank goodness I'm not next in line
Ariel.of.Narnia: lol, why, Will?
Sir-William: I hate making moral decisions for people I don't even know.
Ariel.of.Narnia: Hahaha!
Tenethia Brandybuck: NOW it's Ela's turn; is Ela here?
Sir-William: If she isn't then Ed will have to go, muahahaha
Sir-Edward: Why thank you
elanorelle: *is here*
Tenethia Brandybuck: Good
Sir-William: Excellent
Sir-William: I wonder what a story that is put together after being built long term on the forum would look like. Hmm...
Sir-William: I think it would be very diverse, but it would be a little choppy
Ariel.of.Narnia: Judging from The Sentence Game in the past, it'd probably end up being a huge party of TLCers.
elanorelle: She held it up to the sun, curious of this large coin. He looked at her wondering what she could be thinking, it wasn't fake currency... "Oh, dear." He just remembered he wasn't at home. This was an entirely new country, or even a new world. "That isn't what you were asking for, is it?" The lady A. responds to his question or B. runs away with this foreign treasure
Sir-William: *reads*
Ariel.of.Narnia: Haha!
Ariel.of.Narnia: Pssssssst, Ed, you should make Will make a moral decision for somebody!
Sir-William: Hahahaha
Ariel.of.Narnia: smiley-razz
Sir-William: Having many people choose what happens is like having an author that is constantly changing his mind about his story as he writes it, lol
Ariel.of.Narnia: Haha, this is true
Tenethia Brandybuck: Yup
Sir-Edward: "It is enough that you has the heart to stop and give a gift." the old women said with a gap-toothed smile. "thankyou”. Alex nodded back with a smile of his own and continued on to.. A: the market place? B: the big towering....tower.
Sir-William: Not what I would have done, but good enough
Sir-Edward: Oh so NOW you want to make the moral decisions!
Sir-William: Well...
Ariel.of.Narnia: *s****s*
Sir-William: You next, O Tenny of Tennys
Tenethia Brandybuck:...
Tenethia Brandybuck: ARIEL
Tenethia Brandybuck: smiley-wink
Tenethia Brandybuck: Oh yeah
Tenethia Brandybuck: No, Will, it's your turn
Sir-William: lol, really?
Ariel.of.Narnia: What? what'd I do?
Sir-William: Are you looking at the S in Sir or the W in William
Ariel.of.Narnia: @Will: she's going by technical screen names, meaning that "Sir" comes before "Tenethia"
Sir-William: But Ed is exempt, I take it?
Sir-William: Because otherwise we'd both be "S"
Sir-William: But I'll go anyway, sure
Sir-William: Alex did cast his eyes upwards to the sky and behold there stood a tall tower that shot into the sky above all else around him. It looked more interesting than the market, so he searched around for the entrance to the staircase. Halfway up the staircase, however, he realized that he was panting and still had no idea if he was near the top. There was a balcony at the next level. A. he goes the balcony and decides that the view from it is good enough. B. he pushes on to the top.
elanorelle: I need to get going. It's been fun reading and writing with you. *hugs all and poofs*
Sir-William: Bye!
Sir-William: *waves*
Sir-Edward: Bye!
Tenethia Brandybuck: Sorry about the delay
Ariel.of.Narnia: Bye, Elanor! (@Will: no. Ela went before Ed and E comes before W.)
Tenethia Brandybuck: Derik-Alex went to the balcony. He leaned against the railing
Tenethia Brandybuck: The railing gave way on him and he fell off the edge
Sir-Edward: lol
Sir-William: Hahaha
Tenethia Brandybuck: Thus, the story ended.
Sir-William: *applauds*
Tenethia Brandybuck: *shows everyone the time* we've hit two hours. It's time to wrap up
Sir-Edward: Right!
Sir-William: Good idea
Sir-William: It was lots of fun
Ariel.of.Narnia: Night!
Tenethia Brandybuck: FIRST
Sir-William: What?
Tenethia Brandybuck: Feedback!
Tenethia Brandybuck :I want to know what you thought of the story-telling idea :P
Sir-William: Hmm...*thinks*
Sir-William: Well I thought that it was fun, but we might like need to have several stories going at once so that everyone can keep busy. Or, like in my case, I just used the idle time to do other things so it didn't matter
Ariel.of.Narnia: I like it, but maybe we could try to stick to a theme of some sort? So that not every story turns into a big TLC party adventure like Sentence Game always did.
Tenethia Brandybuck: Yeah
Tenethia Brandybuck: That's a good idea, Will, actually
Tenethia Brandybuck: We'll try it some time
Sir-William: But not this sometime
Sir-William: I'm going to be leaving this sometime
Tenethia Brandybuck: Night, everyone!
Sir-William: *waves and hugs* night!
Tenethia Brandybuck: Gypsy said.... goodbye, Will!
Sir-William: k
Sir-William: Grabs log and *POOFS*

Writer's Group closed ~
Lady Tenethia, Moderator and Contributor
This is my favorite scripture passage ^.^

Return to “Writer's Official Logs”