Summer Challenge 2020: LWW (About)

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Lucy Took, Ajnos, Swanwhite

Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Summer Challenge 2020: LWW (About)

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:56 am

Every summer, we here at TLC put aside a week and a half during which we read and discuss or post reflections on the assigned reading for each day.

This year the Summer Challenge will take place from Monday Aug 3 to Wednesday Aug 12 (leaving Sunday, August 9, as a day of rest or catching up).

Continuing our chronological trip through Narnia, this year's book is The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Anyone with an interest in Narnia is welcome to join in. We will be assigned roughly two chapters a day which participants can read in their own time (those with limited time are also welcome to listen to an audiobook or drama or other adaptation - though our intention is to focus on the book itself rather than other versions).

Each day, participants are encouraged to post a "reflection" on their reading in a dedicated thread on this forum. This can take any form from simple prose comments on things that struck you to something more artistic (e.g. poetry, graphics/art, fan-fiction, an essay etc.) Whatever inspires you - feel free to share it on the sharing thread: https://www.thelionscall.com/forum/view ... f=76&t=868.
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Re: Summer Challenge 2020: LWW (About)

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:06 pm

Ooh, I’m in! Not sure though if I’ll be able to be very steady in my own posts since I’m on the road right now, but I’ll try.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
Swanwhite
Site Admin

Post by Swanwhite » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:52 pm

I'm on board :D
daughterofeve3
Regular: Meeting Father Christmas

Post by daughterofeve3 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:53 am

I'm in

Return to “Summer Challenges”