Summer Challenge 2021 HHB (About)

Moderators: Ariel.of.Narnia, Lucy Took, Ajnos, Swanwhite

Ajnos
Site Admin

Summer Challenge 2021 HHB (About)

Post by Ajnos » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:55 pm

As our regular members know, every year during the northern summer, we put aside a week during which we read and discuss or post reflections on the assigned reading for each day.

This year the Summer Challenge is upon us. It takes places starting tomorrow Mon 9 August 2021.

As we are currently working through the books in Chronological order, we'll be looking at The Horse in His Boy this year.

Anyone with an interest in Narnia is welcome to join in. We will be assigned roughly two chapters a day which participants can read in their own time (those with limited time are also welcome to listen to an audiobook or drama or other adaptation - though our intention is to focus on the book itself rather than other versions).

Each day, participants are encouraged to post a "reflection" on their reading in a dedicated thread on this forum. This can take any form from simple prose comments on things that struck you to something more artistic (e.g. poetry, graphics/art, fan-fiction, an essay etc.) Whatever inspires you - feel free to share it on the sharing thread.

Sharing thread link to follow.

Who's in?
Thank you for the set Happy!!

Born a Daughter of Eve; Now a Daughter of the Second Adam
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Re: Summer Challenge 2021 HHB (About)

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:51 am

I'm a bit late but I'm in!
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)

Return to “Summer Challenges”