All I want for Christmas is...

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!!!! Secret Santa and the elf's workshop found here.
Lucy Took
Site Admin

All I want for Christmas is...

Post by Lucy Took » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:38 am

My two front teeth? You? To be home for Christmas?

....TLC can't do any of that for you. Sorry.

But this is the place to ask for what TLC can do for you :)
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
jesusgirl4ever

Re: All I want for Christmas is...

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:30 pm

Dear Father Christmas,

I've been a good girl, haven't I?

I'd really like sets of Narnia (fave characters Lucy, Jill, Peter, and Edmund), LotR (fave characters all the girls, the Fellowship, and Faramir), Hobbit (fave characters Tauriel, Galadriel, and the Company), Frozen, Tangled, Barbie, Disney Princesses (except Merida, Jasmine, and Tiana), Star Wars (fave characters Padmé, Rey, Leia, Jyn, Rose [all the girls again], Luke, Obi-Wan, Anakin...actually any of the good guys), the MCU (Steve, Natasha, Clint, Wanda, Peter (Parker), Peggy Carter, Maria Hill, and Sharon Carter...any female, actually) or anything else your elves might think I'd enjoy.

Fics of those, especially long ones that are completed or updated regularly or good one-shots, would also be nice.

Narnia/LotR/Frozen/Star Wars/Marvel music videos would also be great.

Anything to do with the Allon Books, that series I love so much, would be appreciated!

Baked good recipes, especially ones involving chocolate, would be great!

Also, crossovers of any of the above fandoms would be wonderful!

Thank you and your elves in advance!

Oh, and as for Star Wars things, don't worry about spoiling The Last Jedi. I've seen it already. ;)
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:35 pm

Dear Father Christmas,

Hey, sorry I'm sending this a bit later than I'd hoped to. I hope it makes it to you in time. The chimney is still the same size, so again, you might want to use the front door. I'll leave the cookies there again. You know where the milk is in the pantry from past years.
I'm pretty sure I've been good this year. I've tried. I've just been very, very busy. Maybe I've been too busy to be very bad, but that judgement is up to you.

Anyway, I should probably start off listing my fandoms in no particular order, with my favorite characters in no particular order. I do it every year, I know, but I have a couple of them I've not mentioned before.
- Narnia [Aslan, Reepicheep, Edmund, Tirian, and Jewel]
- LotR [Frodo, Sam, Aragorn, and Faramir]
- Silmarillion [Fingolfin, Fingon, Finrod, Maedhros, Gil-Galad, Glorfindel, Beleg, Túrin, and probably others that I'm forgetting]
- How To Train Your Dragon [Toothless and Hiccup]
- Sherlock Holmes (BBC Sherlock now included) [Sherlock Holmes and John Watson]
- Voltron: Legendary Defender [Shiro and Lance but mostly Shiro]
- Spirit (the DreamWorks one) [Little Creek and Spirit]
- Various superhero stuff [Superman, Batman, Jason Todd as Robin, Captain America, and Bucky Barnes]

Here is my wish list:
> I would love sets. Quotes and song lyrics and favorite characters from my fandoms are all awesome, but not required.
> Drawing tutorials would be amazing (especially for character design, backgrounds, and building design, as these are my weakest spots).
> I also could use some digital art tips and tricks (since I really don't know what I'm doing with colors right now but it's not very pretty).
> Fanfiction from my fandoms (it doesn't have to be by you if you'd rather not) is wonderful stuff. Angsty is good, cute fluff stuff is good, it's all good.
> Fanart from my fandoms is also very cool (again, by anybody).
> If you have any long compilations of epic orchestral music on YouTube or whatever, I do use those a lot during studying and writing and drawing.

Thanks so much! It's so terribly thoughtful of you to come every year. I do appreciate it.
~ Hobbit

P.S. I'm leaving oats for your reindeer by the mailbox again this year.
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:58 am

Dear Father Christmas,

... you know, I'm not even sure what I'd like! *thinks for a space*

Well, this last year, I often seemed to be in the mood to try new recipes, so if Mrs Claus (Mother Christmas?) has some real good ones she wouldn't mind sharing, I'd like to have the option of trying them out! I'm branching out in the meal department, so I'd prefer recipes of that variety, but desserts are welcome too!

As fandoms are a pretty easy thing to cater to, I'll include a listing of those (and fave characters) as well.
- Narnia (Aslan, Peter, Edmund, Tirian)
- Middle-earth (Aragorn, Sam, Faramir, Eomer, Bilbo (specifically from The Hobbit), Balin)
- How to Train Your Dragon (not the books) (Toothless, Hiccup)
- Big Hero 6 (not the show) (Tadashi, Baymax, Hiro, the team as a whole)
- Sherlock Holmes (not the Robert Downey Jr films) (Holmes, Watson)
- Young Justice (just the show) (Aqualad, Robin/Nightwing (as there are two Robins, I have to say that I like Dick Grayson far more than Tim Drake)
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (Captain America, Bucky, Falcon, Spider-man, Ant-Man, Peggy Carter, Mack, May, Tripp)
- Newsies (Jack, Davey, Spot Conlon)
- Disney (Mulan, Belle, Rapunzel, Pascal, Jim Hawkins, Robin Hood)
- Pixar (Woody, Buzz, Merida, Wall-E, Carl and Ellie)
- War Horse (Joey, Albert, Major Nicholls)

That's pretty well all I can think of for now!
Thank you in advance!

Ariel_of_Narnia
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
narniac101
Contributor

Post by narniac101 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:52 pm

Dear Father Christmas (and elves! you guys seriously don't get enough attention),

I've tried to be good. I'm even trying to do my biology homework at a regular pace (trying being the key word). I haven't intentionally shot anybody in the face in this year -- except for last Saturday, but that was kind of the purpose of the game; :? I don't think that should count. I've left gingerbread cookies (my mom's recipe is amazing) and milk by the fireplace. If you prefer eggnog, there should be some left in the refrigerator.

As for my Christmas list:
I'm learning how to dye yarn -- so! I would love pictures of colorful scenery and/or color schemes for inspiration. Bonus points if it's fandom based. ;)
Weird drawing prompts/ideas! (Animals holding household items, blends between animals, etc. I am not at all picky.)

Forum sets! Pretty much anything from my fandoms:
Narnia! -- Aslan (lions in general, as well), Susan in her archery costumes, also any of the Pevensies, Jill, Mr. Tumnus, and Reepicheep.
LotR -- Smeagol, elves, hobbits... anything's cool. However, I request that there be no Shelob.
HTTYD -- dragons! all the dragons. All of them. They're all cool. 8-)
Up -- preferably of Dug or Kevin
Inside Out -- Joy and Sadness specifically, though I'd be happy with any of the characters.
Also ... <.< >.> ... if there are Whovians around, a TARDIS set would be cool.

Merry Christmas, happy new year, and please do enjoy the cookies!
Thank you, Hobbit!

Return to “CHRISTMAS 2017!!!!”