Dear Father Christmas,

Welcome to the Elves' workshop!
Lucy Took
Site Admin

Dear Father Christmas,

Post by Lucy Took » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:11 am

This is where to post your wish lists. Since we're not assigning people to each other this year, your wish list is you saying you'd like to receive elf gifts.
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Re: Dear Father Christmas,

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:40 am

Dear Father Christmas,

I hope you had a good year. I will leave cookies out for you or for your elves or whoever comes around my hobbit hole this year. I will also have treats for the reindeer out by the front gate in case it is you who comes.

I don't have much on my wish list this year. I could, however, use some art tutorials (both for digital art and for traditional medium sketching) and also some advice on how to run a small art commissions business, if you have links to the website of--or personally know--anyone who could help with any of those things. If you have time, I'll also take desktop images, especially from Narnia, LotR, or just the general fantasy genre.

That's all, I think. Thank you so much!

~ Hobbit
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
kristi
Site Admin

Post by kristi » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:29 am

Dear Father Christmas,

I would like poems and songs that evoke sehsucht, and good Narnia fanfic, and nerdy jokes in various fandoms, and writing resources, and pretty pictures in blue and gold, please.

Oh, and a pony.

Kristi
Ajnos
Site Admin

Post by Ajnos » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:30 am

Dear Father Christmas,

I know my letter is a bit late, but the postal service here in South Africa has gotten very unreliable in recent years.

Please tell your elves that for Christmas this year I would like Doctor Who fan videos (up to the end of series 10 - no series 11 spoilers please) and any other nice youtube video links or short fan fics. My other fandoms are Narnia, Tolkien and Star Wars. Anything with hedgehogs is also (obviously) welcome. (Does that make me a vain hedgehog?)

If your elves could also help me find a new apartment by the end of January and help with my packing, that’d be great.

Love from Ajnos.
Thank you for the set Happy!!

Born a Daughter of Eve; Now a Daughter of the Second Adam
daughterofeve3
Regular: Meeting Father Christmas

Post by daughterofeve3 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:55 pm

Dear Father Christmas,

Sorry for being late, but I can tell a few things I would like:)

1. A Narnia fan fic about Queen Susan and Queen Lucy in the Golden Age (no romance)
2. A music video about Edmund and Aslan
3. A picture of Queen Lucy and Tumnus (non-romantic)

That it this year and no you don't need to give me all. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas:)

Your Friend Eve3.

Return to “Christmas 2018”