Non-Narnian Fan Art

Do you have any fan art to post? In here you will find threads for both Narnian and Non-Narnian.

Moderators: Lucy Took, White Rose

Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Re: Non-Narnian Fan Art

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:30 am

Thanks, Ann! :) I've been busy lately, but hopefully I can get another trip of characters up soonish.
knight and scribe
lyrics from TobyMac's "New World"
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight
Location: ♫ What's this holding me? I'm not where I'm supposed to be! ♪♫

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:13 am

@Always: Thanks! Yeah, Beleg was eeeeaasily my favorite character in CoH, and I'm still sore about the ending he got. *grumbles softly to myself*
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:40 am

A few weeks ago the idea of a Middle Earth/X-Men crossover popped into my head. And I ended up not being able to fall asleep until I'd done a drawing.
I really wanted his claws to glow Sting-blue because, well, elvish blades and all. So when I got my new laptop I was able to do that. I also redesigned various things (most obviously his hair) for this one because there was stuff I wasn't satisfied with in the original sketch.
(As I mentioned in the DDG thread, I've been able to start exploring computer art stuff a lot faster now that I can do it on the laptop.)
If somebody has an idea for a Narnia comic that they weren't planning on making themselves, I <------ This offer still
would be so grateful if they would send it to me in a PM. I am running appallingly low on ideas...! <-- stands. :)
jesusgirl4ever

Post by jesusgirl4ever » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:59 am

Ooh, nice!
Lady Jaygee, Royal Pianist and Lover of Cats, Knight of TLC
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:56 am

First thing I saw when I clicked on this link was Wolverine claws on an Elf and my immediate reaction was, "Okay, what?!" :lol:
So... who is this? :D
knight and scribe
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:11 am

Good perception skills, actually. It's...uh...elf-Wolverine. :lol: When my mind has nothing better to do--and sometimes when it does has something better to do--it suggest weird crossovers like this. I haven't done much brainstorming with this crossover other than deciding that admantium would be mithril.
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:49 am

Adamantium = mithril. I can work with that. :D
Also, if your brain needs another to work on (or, you know, doesn't :P ), I could definitely see Storm looking rather like dark!Galadriel.
knight and scribe
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:41 am

................ :shock: Oh, my, yes....
Ariel.of.Narnia
Site Admin

Post by Ariel.of.Narnia » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:48 pm

I await your next sketch. ;)
knight and scribe
hobbit_of_narnia
Knight

Post by hobbit_of_narnia » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:39 pm

Good gravy, Ariel, you're right... :shock:
Image Image
Image Image
I looked both girls up for color/costume reference today and went :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
I mean...they even have the same little cape thing. :shock: So when I saw that, I knew that this was an absolute must-draw.
She's got a bit more of the elf than Wolverine did, but that could be because I had a specific elf I was going off of this time.

Return to “Fan Art”