FROM: Queen Susan
TO: King Peter , King Edmund , Queen Lucy , Lilygloves , Tumnus , Mr. Beaver , Mrs. Beaver
DATE: Sep 9, 2006
SUBJECT: A Really Neat Survey
I am totally getting used to having this computer and e-mail system hooked up in my quarters. But listen: Today I was just playing around because I was bored, and I came across this neat little survey that has to do with how well you know your friends. All you do is the answer the questions in the survey, and then you send the list of questions with your answers to all your friends, who in turn will put in their answers and send it to their friends, or perhaps back to you. So, I thought we’d give it a try here. At the bottom of this message is the list of questions with my answers. Read them through, and them copy and paste the list into a new email form, and send it around. Don’t forget to send it back to me!
Talk to you all soon!
1. What time is it? 7:06 pm
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Susan Pevensie
3. Nicknames: Su
4. Pets: None
5. Hair color: A rather dark brown
6. Eye color: They are bluish.
7. Homeland: That other place; England, I mean. 😉
8. Where you live now: Cair Paravel, in Narnia
9. Favorite foods: Oh, I like many foods, and I have really gotten used to the foods we eat here in Narnia.
10. Love someone so much it made you cry? Oh yes. I love Aslan very much, and I cried miserably when He was killed.
11. Favorite day of the week: I don’t know. Let’s pick Saturday.
12. Favorite flower? I love roses.
13. Favorite drink: I like tea.
14. Favorite ice cream flavor? Strawberry
15. What color is your bedroom carpet? I’m checking now. Wait…okay, it’s a lovely burgundy color.
16. Before this one, whom did you get your last e-mail from? Lilygloves the Mole.
17. What do you do most often when you are bored? I like to take walks on the shores near the castle.
18. Most annoying thing people ask me: I guess it would still have to be “Would you like your covers turned down, Your Highness?” I haven’t gotten used to people serving me so much yet.
19. Bedtime: I don’t have one; I’m the queen!
20. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? Probably Lucy
21. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to
respond? Probably Mr. Beaver, since he’ll probably be out catching fish or cutting down trees.
22. What are you listening to right now? Absolutely nothing; I’m in my quarters with the door closed.
23. What is your favorite color? Um, definitely pink. Yeah, pink.
24. Time you finished this email? 7:15 pm
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
~ The Gentle ~